ADVERTISEMENT

Sporting News best 68 players of the 68 team NCAA era

I get the “team dynamic” argument being made on behalf of players like Robinson, but at the same time, winning it all is the ultimate accomplishment so it has to come into play when ranking players at some point.

Grade of slaw = grain of salt in the Midwest? If not u got me too lol

I get the “team dynamic” argument being made on behalf of players like Robinson, but at the same time, winning it all is the ultimate accomplishment so it has to come into play when ranking players at some point.

Grade of slaw = grain of salt in the Midwest? If not u got me too lol

I looked it up. Grade of slaw appears to be a meme type of thing that only seems to exist on SEC message boards. I guess someone said grade of slaw instead of grain of salt and people ran with it.

But yea, its not a real saying.

I looked it up. Grade of slaw appears to be a meme type of thing that only seems to exist on SEC message boards. I guess someone said grade of slaw instead of grain of salt and people ran with it.

But yea, its not a real saying.

Damn got me smh. A+ troll job schooner

Kind of surprised grif didn’t make the list, but there’s a lot of really good players listed, needless to say.

Kind of surprised grif didn’t make the list, but there’s a lot of really good players listed, needless to say.

Eddie_Griffin.jpg

Haha na I was talking about Darrell Griffith from Louisville. Led Louisville to a national title in the 80s, although the team was pretty stacked so I don’t really know his stats. Regardless he was a great player.

I remember Eddie Griffith when he was a very highly coveted recruit. I know he went to the NBA (nets I think) but I don’t think his career panned out as well as he projected coming out of high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT