ADVERTISEMENT

Sparty @ Purdue

doesn't look like a comeback is in the cards for sparty today. so much for msu being back. purdue has been in beast mode today.

We look tired and uninspired. Perhaps the Bog Ten should re-evaluate the scheduling. Away, away, home, away, away, and that like a two week span. Mmmkay.

ill jinx it. MSU getting waxed down 18at halftime. Odds Purdue blows it?
giphy.gif

Hang in there MSU fans. Sometimes, you just ain't feeling it, but you have a great team and you will be a team to recon with in March.

"Pound Green Pound"

Hang in there MSU fans. Sometimes, you just ain't feeling it, but you have a great team and you will be a team to recon with in March.

"Pound Green Pound"

It’s pretty difficult to win all the games. I think we’ll be fine.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Josh Langford (15ppg) is one

Kyle Ahrens started 7 games this season, filling in for McQuaid starting with the Louisville game, and then again later filling in for Langford before he became hurt himself.

Freshman Aaron Henry has started the last 5 games, in place of Langford / Ahrens

Kyle Ahrens started 7 games this season, filling in for McQuaid starting with the Louisville game, and then again later filling in for Langford before he became hurt himself.

Freshman Aaron Henry has started the last 5 games, in place of Langford / Ahrens

It’s semantics but calling them all starters is a head scratcher to me. I consider the main 5 starters “starters”. MSU has had 7 people start games but I wouldn’t say MSU has 7 starters.

Reactions: sgrooms
It’s semantics but calling them all starters is a head scratcher to me. I consider the main 5 starters “starters”. MSU has had 7 people start games but I wouldn’t say MSU has 7 starters.

It is semantics. If we had a fully healthy team, he probably doesn't play.

But we lost our senior SG for a few games and he became a starter. Then we lost or other starting SG and he became a starter again, before getting injured himself.

Word it however you want, we were without 2 upperclassmen wings. Wasn't the sole reason we lost, but it probably would have helped to have both of them back for the game.

It is semantics. If we had a fully healthy team, he probably doesn't play.

But we lost our senior SG for a few games and he became a starter. Then we lost or other starting SG and he became a starter again, before getting injured himself.

Word it however you want, we were without 2 upperclassmen wings. Wasn't the sole reason we lost, but it probably would have helped to have both of them back for the game.

I think most would word that as losing a starter and his backup, not losing 2 starters. You only start 5 players and MSU had 4 of them today.

That was NOT a foul. RollLaugh

Refs must have Purdue +3.5 like I do

MSU would be down 4 with ball instead call a phantom foul on a 3 to kill any chsnce MSU had. Awesome Laughing

Yup then Ward gets absolutely mugged, no call, then he gets called.l for offensive.

Too little too late but damn the refs stole any chance MSU had Laughing

“I was more mad at myself for having my hand out. That was really undisciplined on my part,” said McQuaid, who was the only other Spartan beside Winston to score in double figures with 12 points. “He just made a smart play and got the foul on me. The ref made the right call.”

Dx9JI82W0AAWYHE.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT