ADVERTISEMENT

So Depaul even cheats poorly?

I call BS on this. More likely, my school is just pretending to be under investigation as a way of claiming relevance.

I hope this is true though, would love to see the athletic department finally get the house cleaning it deserves.

Reactions: stakesarehigh
I'm guessing it has to involve the recruitment of Tyger Campbell, who committed to DePaul and then later changed his mind and de-committed. His high school coach was hired to be an assistant at DePaul. And Tyger is high school teammate's with Brown, the kid who took $100,000 to go to Louisiville.

So basically we are getting busted for a kid who didn't even end up going to DePaul. Sounds about right for DePaul.

Makes sense since we have no business being involved in a recruit ranked as high as Tyger.

Reactions: duckboy33
I'm guessing it has to involve the recruitment of Tyger Campbell, who committed to DePaul and then later changed his mind and de-committed. His high school coach was hired to be an assistant at DePaul. And Tyger is high school teammate's with Brown, the kid who took $100,000 to go to Louisiville.

So basically we are getting busted for a kid who didn't even end up going to DePaul. Sounds about right for DePaul.

Makes sense since we have no business being involved in a recruit ranked as high as Tyger.

I didn't even know the details but when Tyger Campbell committed to Depaul I thought, "Wow, Depaul has a bag man".

I think Depaul is in violation of the rules limiting the number of 2-star recruits a team can have on its roster.

Reactions: boilerzz

You must mean Bowen and not Brown.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT