ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

@954gator Good win, now kick Bruce's butt. 👍
Feels good coming away from that one with a W. Props to Texas A&M though. They are an extremely tough team to deal with. I feel like they foul almost every possession tho, I don't know how they get away with it. Bc they get a lot of fouls called on em but when they don't it's basically a stop unless you hit a crazy tough percentage shot.

Been like that since BP got there. They beat your ass all game long, but complain about every touch not called on the opponent.

The tea pot had the audacity to complain about UK's bully ball when UK beat them. They're fans are just as bad.
you are pretty fvxking ignorant

Reactions: **JABA**
That'a a compliment coming from the president of the ignorant club.

I look forward to your disappearing act after Auburn losed.
why do you idiots think I will disapear? I have been here for years now. Unlike UK fans i have far more to my life than a college basketball team

why do you idiots think I will disapear? I have been here for years now. Unlike UK fans i have far more to my life than a college basketball team
When Auburn wins, you're all over the board talking smack, when they lose, you pout. We can read you like a book.

So, it comes down to the gata's and the barn. Who are you for? I am still weighing this out.

So, it comes down to the gata's and the barn. Who are you for? I am still weighing this out.
krokopina-walking.gif

Oh shit, looks like a serious injury to Florida's Micah Handlogton (sp?)

As someone who has had ankle injuries I really feel for the kid. I once had a sprain where the doctor said it probably would have been better if I had broken it. I didn’t bleed though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As someone who has had ankle injuries I really feel for the kid. I once had a sprain where the doctor said it probably would have been better if I had broken it. I didn’t bleed though.
I have no idea how we don't see more rolled ankles each game. These guys go up in crowds going after rebounds and it's not like these guys have size 6 feet.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Welp, I have seen the video of the ankle injury. Let me know if y'all want to see it. He's definitely done for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT