ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

LOL, didn't Gus Malzon win a title for Auburn? He was gone a lot quicker than Tubby was.
Auburn is a football school, anything they get in basketball is gravy, so don't act like UK fans did something AU fans haven't, you freaking rat.
Heck, why did Anthony Grant get ousted? He didn't do anything out of the ordinary for Auburn.
Pearl got impregnated by Clemson, he does that a few more times and your fans will want that show-cause m-fer gone.
You are as bad as AFAMU at being a hypocrite. You should shut your pretty little mouth.
He loves me, he really really loves me.

BTW, great quarterfinal loss last night.

you damn right we ran him off. perpeutually average.
Okay, but you're shitting on UK fans because 10 loss Tubby took a job at Minnesota. Auburn ran off a title winner. UK fans voiced frustration, but the fans didn't run him off.

Okay, but you're shitting on UK fans because 10 loss Tubby took a job at Minnesota. Auburn ran off a title winner. UK fans voiced frustration, but the fans didn't run him off.
malzahn never won a national title. blew a 21-3 lead in a title game however

Cool, you have 1 FF. Golf clap. Imagine what going to 14 more eould be like. You would be insufferable.
5 more years of cal and UK fans will still be talking about the past when they were only school in the SEC to care about basketball

He loves me, he really really loves me.

BTW, great quarterfinal loss last night.
Let me use some duke fan logic:

Duke lost on Thursday and UK lost on Friday, that somehow means UK > Duke.

Now you know what it's like to argue with you and Bignish.

agree its bot your fault. Issue for UK now is that you have teams in the SEC with perhpas more money than UK all putting tons of resources into basketball
Good! It’s nice to see the SEC not get made fun of and hear how UK plays in a shit conference.

Last edited:
damn double tech? Lazar snuck an elbow. Should be offsetting techs and a flagrant 1 on Auburn IMO.

Reactions: cdbearde
damn double tech? Lazar snuck an elbow. Should be offsetting techs and a flagrant 1 on Auburn IMO.
You just beat me to it, I was just typing UFC. 🤣
I have work to do outside, but I don't want to miss a KO.😉

GOod times. I recall when Jeff Hall hit like a 40-footer to beat USC. Wasn't their a fight in that game? ALso recall Tulane and So. Miss being hell-raisers, too. Memphis State of course. TBH, that was a solid conference back in the day
You were right. That was the infamous Louisville game where due to the fight and an ejection for our coach somehow ended up with the Cards getting 8 straight free throw attempts with the Cocks getting four FT attempts in return. We had a 14 point lead for Christ's sake. Yeah, the old Metro was great back then....

Reactions: IUfanBorden
This Auburn team just isn't a likeable squad. For a team that plays physical they cry too much. And lazar is just plain dirty.
Been like that since BP got there. They beat your ass all game long, but complain about every touch not called on the opponent.

The tea pot had the audacity to complain about UK's bully ball when UK beat them. They're fans are just as bad.

Been like that since BP got there. They beat your ass all game long, but complain about every touch not called on the opponent.

The tea pot had the audacity to complain about UK's bully ball when UK beat them. They're fans are just as bad.
I think y’all are small minded. Auburn always has 1-2 players that rattle the other team and get them hot. It’s part of the game. Stop sounding like a bunch of girls.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Nah, I absolutely loved watching some of the earlier teams.

I have no problem with passion, but they have a Matt Barnes type instigator (who played great today btw) that just rubs me the wrong way.
Broome annoys me only bc he's very pouty. They "ask" for calls a lot which is a bit annoying, but also admittedly is part of the game now unfortunately. Refs just ain't good enough to see stuff without some flair.

How about SCAR teams? Their fans are charming.
Honestly, their fans this year make me pull for USC more haha. They crack me up and have really spiced up all the SEC bball discussions. I hope they stay good, shit I hope we stay good too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I think y’all are small minded. Auburn always has 1-2 players that rattle the other team and get them hot. It’s part of the game. Stop sounding like a bunch of girls.
We're literally talking about how BP and the Auburn players cry to the refs every time they don't get a call. Keep up.

I have no problem with passion, but they have a Matt Barnes type instigator (who played great today btw) that just rubs me the wrong way.
Broome annoys me only bc he's very pouty. They "ask" for calls a lot which is a bit annoying, but also admittedly is part of the game now unfortunately. Refs just ain't good enough to see stuff without some flair.
KD Johnson cracks me up actually. He's easy to hate, but you love him if he's on your team.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT