ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

Does it ever fail?😂 I’ll bet anybody A&M don’t play or shoot like this tomorrow! Not one to blame refs and I’m not this game but Kentucky has got a bad whistle all night. Can’t get anything going and A&M has played outta their minds.

Going to be a lot of happy fans on this board tonight.
Hope aTm plays like this tomorrow and Sunday. Doubt it.

Does it ever fail?😂 I’ll bet anybody A&M don’t play or shoot like this tomorrow! Not one to blame refs and I’m not this game but Kentucky has got a bad whistle all night. Can’t get anything going and A&M has played outta their minds.

Well yea, they’ll be playing against a much better defense tomorrow so of course they’ll shoot worse.

Also “I’m not blaming the refs, but I’m definitely blaming the refs”

SHot very well in first meerting also. Maybe just mybe its UK's 99th rated defense?

It's a helluva game by the Aggies! They had us flustered and playing hero ball. They kept turning it over as a result and the Aggies just couldn't miss.

1 SEC Tourney win in 4 years..... yikes.

Hopefully we got our stinker game out of the way and we go on a heater in the big one. Gotta have a lot better effort on the defensive side of the ball obviously.
I am hoping the same as UT fan but I feel like these ugly losses are a bad omen for both of our teams

Well yea, they’ll be playing against a much better defense tomorrow so of course they’ll shoot worse.

Also “I’m not blaming the refs, but I’m definitely blaming the refs”
It’s over your head just let it go buddy!

Hopefully we got our stinker game out of the way and we go on a heater in the big one. Gotta have a lot better effort on the defensive side of the ball obviously.
I thought you meant 1 tournament title in 4 years, not actual wins. Yeah, that’s a little bit of a yikes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
0000ee0f_big.jpeg

Exit Super Cat
cat-2.jpg

Enter Mopey Cat

KY is an embarrassment.
They definitely were tonight. Good, strong guards will beat UK every time. Cal is supposed to be a good defensive coach, well, not this year.
9 losses with 2 lottery picks and 4 other NBA dudes. Wow.

Hats off to A&M. Played a great game and shot lights out. Really like their team and coach.

Sadly, we have seen this movie before.
I wish we had sweet 16 expectations like most of the SEC, but at 9 million a year, our coach is not delivering.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT