ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

Bruce pearl is far for respected and like in the coaching ranks than cal is. Nobody likes cal. When you guys bought john wall and demarcus cousins he shouls have been banned
Says you and only you. That’s your weird opinion.

YOU are the one that likes BP and YOU are the one that is bothered by Cal, because he keeps kicking Bruce's ass.

This is some weird shit though, you're flailing away trying to make weak points because I keep disproving what you say.

Look, Auburn is awesome, but you're in here acring like a clown after a nice win. But as soon as Auburn loses, you take your ball and go home.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Says you and only you. That’s your weird opinion.

YOU are the one that likes BP and YOU are the one that is bothered by Cal, because he keeps kicking Bruce's ass.

This is some weird shit though, you're flailing away trying to make weak points because I keep disproving what you say.

Look, Auburn is awesome, but you're in here acring like a clown after a nice win. But as soon as Auburn loses, you take your ball and go home.
you are just flat out wrong. My hatred for cal started well before he got to UK. Hell kentucky fans hated him as well until you hypocrites hired him

Auburn literally missed everything. Wide open after wide open shot. Had nothing to do with your defense which will let you down very soon
After UK beat UT, I heard all about the excuses. Some shit about an emotional senior night.

F that, y'all lost and your guys were totally locked in. You had college gameday there and your guys shot poorly because UK has length.

The refs tried to help you out too, y'all shot more than twice the free throws and in addition, UK only hit 4 threes, you better hope they don't hit 10+ the next time.

you're making excuses for getting your ass handed to you and that’s such a bad look.

After UK beat UT, I heard all about the excuses. Some shit about an emotional senior night.

F that, y'all lost and your guys were totally locked in. You had college gameday there and your guys shot poorly because UK has length.

The refs tried to help you out too, y'all shot more than twice the free throws and in addition, UK only hit 4 threes, you better hope they don't hit 10+ the next time.

you're making excuses for getting your ass handed to you and that’s such a bad look.
you are seriously clueless. go back and watch. locked in? how stupid are you? Go look how many wide open shots we missed

you are just flat out wrong. My hatred for cal started well before he got to UK. Hell kentucky fans hated him as well until you hypocrites hired him
And your jealous hatred is right on full display here. You are being pretty classless right now, especially for a guy that supports a coach that has a show cause and got caught lying.

#Glass-house

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
you are seriously clueless. go back and watch. locked in? how stupid are you? Go look how many wide open shots we missed
Ut missed shots too. Maybe your guys should get in the gym.

What are you going to say if it happens again?

UK punked Auburn by 30 last year, let me guess, they missed shots???

And your jealous hatred is right on full display here. You are being pretty classless right now, especially for a guy that supports a coach that has a show cause and got caught lying.

#Glass-house
Pearl was basically blacklisted from other coaches after the snitching incident. Way before the show cause.

Why do you think he's coaching at AU instead of a basketball school?

Reactions: kyjeff1

#Glass-house
not at all. I just speak the truth. cal has two vacted final 4's so stfu. I loved tubby smith and love Rick pitino. good basketball coaches. not coaches that just try to out talent. you give Rick or Tubby the squad cals has had and UK wins 4-5 titles.

Ut missed shots too. Maybe your guys should get in the gym.

What are you going to say if it happens again?

UK punked Auburn by 30 last year, let me guess, they missed shots???
we lost tonyiy hy 29 and beat you to go a final 4. again stfu

yet everyone likes pearl and no one likes cal. two vacated final 4's. stfu you memphis POS
Love touching the nerve.

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

not at all. I just speak the truth. cal has two vacted final 4's so stfu. I loved tubby smith and love Rick pitino. good basketball coaches. not coaches that just try to out talent. you give Rick or Tubby the squad cals has had and UK wins 4-5 titles.
Look, I'm no Cal fan, I usually don't defend him, but he did not have two FF's vacated. Learn your facts before you run your mouth kid.

Again, Bruce Pearl got caught cheating, Bruce Pearl got caught lying and Bruce Pearl got caught snitching. The one that has a show cause on his record, is lying ass Bruce Pearl, so pipe down and stop acting like a poor winner.

We see you on here crying after losses, then you disappear. Then, when Auburn wins something, you come out of the woodwork and act like a child. You’re a pussy.

Reactions: JC for 3
Look, I'm no Cal fan, I usually don't defend him, but he did not have two FF's vacated. Learn your facts before you run your mouth kid.

Again, Bruce Pearl got caught cheating, Bruce Pearl got caught lying and Bruce Pearl got caught snitching. The one that has a show cause on his record, is lying ass Bruce Pearl, so pipe down and stop acting like a poor winner.

We see you on here crying after losses, then you disappear. Then, when Auburn wins something, you come out of the woodwork and act like a child. You’re a pussy.
you are so dumb and naive. hilarious you think he didnt know ahout camby or rose. two vacted final 4's. stfu

Do you want to talk about how often UK has beaten Auburn? Heck, UK has more E8 appearances than Auburn has tournament appearances.

At least you're punching up.
and yet auburn has a better athletic program. Kentucky gets to freeload off alabama, florida, georgia, lsu, tennessee, auburn, tamu and now texas and oklahoma. all of us are top 12 in athletic revenue.

you are so dumb and naive. hilarious you think he didnt know ahout camby or rose. two vacted final 4's. stfu
Well, at least Cal didn’t lie to.the NCAA and say he didn't recognize his own kitchen.

You're such a weird kid. You don't even know when you’re beat.

Reactions: JC for 3
and yet auburn has a better athletic program. Kentucky gets to freeload off alabama, florida, georgia, lsu, tennessee, auburn, tamu and now texas and oklahoma. all of us are top 12 in athletic revenue.
Oh goodie, more flailing. I have no idea wtf this means and why it matters. You're a child.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I kinda had a feeling aTm was going to do this to UK. At least we're not the only ones.

Good half by A&M. Cats better man up or head back to Lexington.

ADVERTISEMENT