ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

You think I'm going to bet you money? Your bitch ass ain’t paying up shit, you'll just disappear like the pussy you are.
Nice excuse. Being poor and a bitch is not a good look. I have posted on this board longer than you have

Just be happy he hurt his ankle and thank your lucky stars you don’t come to Rupp. Overrated ass squad of yours. You won’t win shit this season.
Auburn will beat UK on any floor this season. You simply don’t have the dept to keep up. Auburn will go further than Kentucky in tourney

yes you are an ass and sport media and coaches are kissing Cal's ass. Been watching CBB for 40 years I know what I saw.
Look everybody, he’s watched for 40 years so that makes him an expert!😂 Tell us then expert, which UK team/player did you see playing only for themself and not the team?

You have one good player and a bunch of scrubs. Not worried about your team.
LOL. We don’t have a team of charmin soft pussies like Kentucky does. Kessler and Jabari are both better than every player on your team. Hell Dylan cardwell even got Oscar flustered. Auburn also has the coaching edge and our guards have balls. Unlike yours

Nice excuse. Being poor and a bitch is not a good look. I have posted on this board longer than you have
Is there an award for posting here longer?
Besides, you're a little punk ass bitch that probably works at foot locker. You don't have a thousand bucks.
I suppose you can borrow it from your mom, she'll have the money once she makes 9 more trips to my house.

LOL. We don’t have a team of charmin soft pussies like Kentucky does. Kessler and Jabari are both better than every player on your team. Hell Dylan cardwell even got Oscar flustered. Auburn also has the coaching edge and our guards have balls. Unlike yours
Scrubs. Like I said. This team will flame out just like every other team in Auburn history.

Yep, the prime example of that is, in 2018 tourney the UK team was loaded with NBA picks, but they lost to a no NBA pick Kansas state in the elite 8 game.
You said you’ve watched college basketball for 40 years right? Then you should know the best team/talent doesn’t always win!

Scrubs. Like I said. This team will flame out just like every other team in Auburn history.
Will you make you same offer then. A grand says auburn goes further than UK. Are you a bitch and poor as well?

Is there an award for posting here longer?
Besides, you're a little punk ass bitch that probably works at foot locker. You don't have a thousand bucks.
I suppose you can borrow it from your mom, she'll have the money once she makes 9 more trips to my house.
You can hold my grand wherever you want until it’s decided. You are to big of a bitch though to bet. All talk and no balls. Just like ty ty. Kentucky needs Tyler ulis on their team. That kid had it. Your guards now fold at the first sign adversity.

You said you’ve watched college basketball for 40 years right? Then you should know the best team/talent doesn’t always win!
you just proved my point. The best team will win most of the time if they played as a team.

You can hold my grand wherever you want until it’s decided. You are to big of a bitch though to bet. All talk and no balls. Just like ty ty. Kentucky needs Tyler ulis on their team. That kid had it. Your guards now fold at the first sign adversity.
Nobody wants your monopoly money punk.

I don’t need to borrow shit. Their is a reason you won’t accept. Poor and a bitch is not a good look
I would love to be a fly on the wall when you ask your mom for 2 grand. Hahahaha.
I'll send her home shortly, I'll let you tell her.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you ask your mom for 2 grand. Hahahaha.
I'll send her home shortly, I'll let you tell her.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell your dad after leaving his basement that you are a bigger bitch than ty ty washington is

Speaking of poor, you're too poor to pay attention.
You have no idea what's going on.
I fully know what’s going on. I didn’t become the best at it on this board for nothing. I exposed you and now will outlast you. I own this board. Stay on your home board rook

I fully know what’s going on. I didn’t become the best at it on this board for nothing. I exposed you and now will outlast you. I own this board. Stay on your home board rook
No, see I've just been laughing at you the entire time and so has anyone else that saw all of this.

You’re just a punk kid that comes here to home board and your reputation is awful. Nobody respects a thing you have to say.

I'm going to keep dog walking you around this board just to fully display your pathetic posting style.

My only hope is you continue to post like a dumbass, which should be no problem, you don't know how to post with sense.

Knowing this **** he would just make another account. He obviously can’t live without trolling on this board. Had probably never felt a vagina in his life. What a pussy.

Sure dude whatever makes you feel better at night. I mean they were like 7 minutes into the game and y’all aren’t better than us. You are using a very poor excuse and it’s not my fault your flopping PG us a pussy. Where are y’all exactly better than us? What positions? Maybe outside of PG but Wendell comes off the bench and is as productive as Wheeler. So no most will not agree. You have nothing to back this up. You’re just being a homer
UK’s easily better at the 1,2 and 5. 3 is very close. Only spot AU has an advantage is the 4. Kentucky was pushing their shit in on their home floor in front of the best crowd Auburn has had ever. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

Reactions: JC for 3
No, see I've just been laughing at you the entire time and so has anyone else that saw all of this.

You’re just a punk kid that comes here to home board and your reputation is awful. Nobody respects a thing you have to say.

I'm going to keep dog walking you around this board just to fully display your pathetic posting style.

My only hope is you continue to post like a dumbass, which should be no problem, you don't know how to post with sense.
Nah. I am laughing at you. Even have two fellow Kentucky fans messaging me over it. You aren’t on my level rook. You are basically Josh harrelson. I am Anthony Davis. Stay in your lane bitch

Nah. I am laughing at you. Even have two fellow Kentucky fans messaging me over it. You aren’t on my level rook. You are basically Josh harrelson. I am Anthony Davis. Stay in your lane bitch
LOL, home boarding is fun.

It’s funny how you had to reference UK players to make your point. You know who daddy is.

LOL, home boarding is fun.

It’s funny how you had to reference UK players to make your point. You know who daddy is.
Auburn has a better and more famous basketball player in our history than any player that’s ever suited up for Uk. So yeah try again there for why I have to only use UK players

You’re such a liar. You bet me you would win the our game. I said I didn’t think we would win that game. And then I made the perma ban offer. Is that a no ?
You declined to accept the best on the game. Then you also declined to bet on who would go further in tourney this year. So yea you were a bitch and turned down to offers

Auburn has a better and more famous basketball player in our history than any player that’s ever suited up for Uk. So yeah try again there for why I have to only use UK players
Does Chuck even have a title or a championship at any level? I believe the answer is no.

Stick to football bro, this is over your head.

BTW, what time does foot locker open tomorrow?

You declined to accept the best on the game. Then you also declined to bet on who would go further in tourney this year. So yea you were a bitch and turned down to offers
wrong again. I said I thought Auburn would win at Auburn. I then offered the perma ban bet on who makes it further and you said you weren’t ready to commit to that. Are you really trying to weasel out of this?

Does Chuck even have a title or a championship at any level? I believe the answer is no.

Stick to football bro, this is over your head.

BTW, what time does foot locker open tomorrow?
You can surely do better than foot locker? Seems like a cool hangout for some poor Uk fan though.

Meh, Auburn will probably get the easiest path in the NCAAT.

Why not, they have the easiest SEC schedule I've ever seen.

Then y'all got Oklahoma at home in the BIG12/SEC challenge. How pathetic.

Has AU played a tough game away from home yet? #fraud

wrong again. I said I thought Auburn would win at Auburn. I then offered the perma ban bet on who makes it further and you said you weren’t ready to commit to that. Are you really trying to weasel out of this?
Perma ban bets are no fun. I don’t want Uk fans silenced. I want to enjoy your delusions. I will Put a grand on who goes further?

You can surely do better than foot locker? Seems like a cool hangout for some poor Uk fan though.
So, you're just not going to answer my question about Chuck?

I love it when you say "foot locker", it makes this even funnier

Meh, Auburn will probably get the easiest path in the NCAAT.

Why not, they have the easiest SEC schedule I've ever seen.

Then y'all got Oklahoma at home in the BIG12/SEC challenge. How pathetic.

Has AU played a tough game away from home yet? #fraud
66th ranked scheduled verses 248. Your schedule has Been much easier. Auburn has 3 quad 1 wins away from Auburn. That’s more than UK.

66th ranked scheduled verses 248. Your schedule has Been much easier. Auburn has 3 quad 1 wins away from Auburn. That’s more than UK.
Who are these wins against? There's nothing in your pre conference schedule that is worth a damn.

The only reason your sos is at 66th and UK's is 248th, is your cupcakes weren't as bad. UK played far better top end teams.

Fact is, AU doesn't have any impressive wins. What, at Alabama? Is that it?

ADVERTISEMENT