ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

Sure dude whatever makes you feel better at night. I mean they were like 7 minutes into the game and y’all aren’t better than us. You are using a very poor excuse and it’s not my fault your flopping PG us a pussy. Where are y’all exactly better than us? What positions? Maybe outside of PG but Wendell comes off the bench and is as productive as Wheeler. So no most will not agree. You have nothing to back this up. You’re just being a homer

No homerism among Auburn fans though! 😂😂

Reactions: Montana81
No homerism among Auburn fans though! 😂😂
Bud we beat them and are ranked 1 so how is that homerism? Y’all got destroyed 😂

they absolutely could beat us but you Kansas fans acting like Au is a fraud is comical . We are easily one of the best 5 teams in the country

Reactions: Borotiger
Bud we beat them and are ranked 1 so how is that homerism? Y’all got destroyed 😂

they absolutely could beat us but you Kansas fans acting like Au is a fraud is comical . We are easily one of the best 5 teams in the country

There's never been a more homerish group of fans than the Auburn bandwagoners that have infiltrated this board.

You behave like Alabama football fans, and to date your achievements are one deep tourney run three years ago and a midseason #1 ranking with a light schedule.

Please. No fanbase comes close. 😂

This should be a great measuring stick for these two conferences. However, I have a question. How do they determine which SEC team plays which Big12 team? I'm excited about Tennessee's match up with Texas, but were the in they in the same position in their respective conference or did they just want to have Texas play against their old coaches (Barnes) team?

Anywho, it should be a fun weekend. SEC,SEC,SEC!
Congrats to SEC fans, yall won this year challenge.

Yeah, this UK team is showing what Cal can do with a veteran roster that has pieces that fit.
But he's more interested in getting high school kids that have NBA potential. He gets more out of it for whatever reason, but as a coach, how could you not want to have a dominant team like this every year, instead of the frustrations that come with young teams? It's odd.
Cal always has a couple of NBA first round picks on his roster at UK, but it seems they played for themselves instead of as a team and it showed as UK checked out early in recent NCAA tourneys.

That was an impressive performance yesterday at Allen field house when they play as a team.

Yup SEC is now 3-4-2 in the challenge.
It's just a game, no need for such sour grapes. You win or you lose and then you forget it till next year. Previous success doesn't mitigate against a recent loss, nor is it classy. Stay classy my friend.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
There's never been a more homerish group of fans than the Auburn bandwagoners that have infiltrated this board.

You behave like Alabama football fans, and to date your achievements are one deep tourney run three years ago and a midseason #1 ranking with a light schedule.

Please. No fanbase comes close. 😂
I’ve been saying this for years lol. Teams will come along and have a 2 to 5 year stretch were they are pretty decent and all of a sudden fans of that team that haven’t been seen suddenly come to the forefront preaching how they are the new blue blood. I’m glad the SEC has really good teams but the thumping of the chest after a deep tourney run or a number 1 ranking is comical. As far as the Kentucky and Auburn game goes I can’t say for sure that Kentucky would have beaten Auburn last weekend but I do know the game changed dramatically when Washington went out. Auburn fans can’t deny that all they want but the whole country was watching that game and they all seen what happened.

Cal always has a couple of NBA first round picks on his roster at UK, but it seems they played for themselves instead of as a team and it showed as UK checked out early in recent NCAA tourneys.

That was an impressive performance yesterday at Allen field house when they play as a team.
Dumbest shit ever said! I’ve never conversed with you on this board that I can remember and I’m not trying to be an ass but that really is a stupid comment. Cal is actually praised by national media and other coaches for how well he gets 5 star recruits to sacrifice parts of their game for the betterment of the team. Don’t make things up just to try to make a point. It’s not a good look!

Dumbest shit ever said! I’ve never conversed with you on this board that I can remember and I’m not trying to be an ass but that really is a stupid comment. Cal is actually praised by national media and other coaches for how well he gets 5 star recruits to sacrifice parts of their game for the betterment of the team. Don’t make things up just to try to make a point. It’s not a good look!
yes you are an ass and sport media and coaches are kissing Cal's ass. Been watching CBB for 40 years I know what I saw.

A hobbled UK team? Lulz. No reason for me
To respond. You mean the guy that scored two points yesterday? Gtfo with that stupidity. Y’all got prison raped yesterday by a team AU beat. So shut the f up and take your medicine. Your best win is Sparty😂
Uh, UK hasn’t played Michigan State, they have played duke, uNC, @ Notre Dame, @ KU, @AU, UT and is @ Bama next saturday. AU's schedule is a joke competitively.

And if you think Tyty Washington is some mediocre player, because he only scored 2 points yesterday, you're not smart. Kid is a lottery pick and UK was kicking Auburn's ass when he went down. Then Wheeler went down and that was all she wrote.

Good win for AU, but don't act like AU has played anybody else of note.

Nobody said AU was a fraud, there's a difference.

But UK wins by 20 on a neutral court, heck, they probably win by 20 at Auburn if they stay healthy. Just saying. 😁

Uh, UK hasn’t played Michigan State, they have played duke, uNC, @ Notre Dame, @ KU, @AU, UT and is @ Bama next saturday. AU's schedule is a joke competitively.

And if you think Tyty Washington is some mediocre player, because he only scored 2 points yesterday, you're not smart. Kid is a lottery pick and UK was kicking Auburn's ass when he went down. Then Wheeler went down and that was all she wrote.

Good win for AU, but don't act like AU has played anybody else of note.
Far be it for me to defend Auburn, but according to KenPom Auburn's schedule is rated #66 and Uk's is rated #248.

Up until this year, winning was a byproduct of getting kids that were already projected as 1st round draft picks, drafted. Cal's premise was, if they're good enough to get drafted, we'll win games.

Well, that's some garbage in my opinion, but that only works when those kids are top shelf players (Wall, Cousins, Randle, Davis, MKG, Towns etc… ), but when your best players are Knox, Boston, PJ Washington, Hagans and EJ Montgomery, it ain't happening.

Besides, where is the satisfaction in getting a kid drafted that was already getting drafted? To me, getting guys like Oscar, Grady, Brooks and Toppin to the next level, would be more rewarding.

Auburn fans are new to this. Things are different when you're the hunted. It’s easy to be the hunter, but when you’re highly ranked, every game is somebody's superbowl. They are jacked up when you come to their house, especially if you have been really good for several years.

Honestly, Auburn plays hard and they have a few studs, but I don't think they're as good as some are making them out to be. They've been hiding behind a weak schedule.
But good for them, they're probably going to get a 1 seed and at least get to the elite 8.
Auburn is better than Kentucky so stfu until that changes

Far be it for me to defend Auburn, but according to KenPom Auburn's schedule is rated #66 and Uk's is rated #248.
@kyjeff1 is a dvkxibf idiot. Dogs auburns schedule. Yet auburns has been much tougher than UK’s. No other team in the country has more combined quad 1 and quad 2 wins this season than auburn.

Yeah, that’s the out of conference SOS you're looking at. UK played a bunch of sub 300 teams in November/December.

Right now, it's AU 23rd, UK 67th, but look at who both teams have played. Who are the top end teams AU has played?

AU is a really good team and they certainly deserve the #1 ranking.

But, they definitely have an advantage in the SEC with their schedule though. Compare their schedule to anyone elses, it's not close.

@kyjeff1 is a dvkxibf idiot. Dogs auburns schedule. Yet auburns has been much tougher than UK’s. No other team in the country has more combined quad 1 and quad 2 wins this season than auburn.
Eh, Bruce is a fraud, AU has 1 good player.

Heck, AU almost lost to Missouri, they can't handle being the hunted.

They'll be out by the sweet 16 from what I'm seeing. But hey, they'll prolly hang a banner in that cracker jack box of a gym y'all play in. 😘

Up until this year, winning was a byproduct of getting kids that were already projected as 1st round draft picks, drafted. Cal's premise was, if they're good enough to get drafted, we'll win games.

Well, that's some garbage in my opinion
Yep, the prime example of that is, in 2018 tourney the UK team was loaded with NBA picks, but they lost to a no NBA pick Kansas state in the elite 8 game.

Eh, Bruce is a fraud, AU has 1 good player.

Heck, AU almost lost to Missouri, they can't handle being the hunted.

They'll be out by the sweet 16 from what I'm seeing. But hey, they'll prolly hang a banner in that cracker jack box of a gym y'all play in. 😘
As opposed to the dump that is rupp arena? Place is a complete dump. It’s big but it’s still a dump. Kentucky struggled against a miss st. Just last week. You also lost to a bad notre dame team. Gtfo here. Auburn will go further than UK. Auburn has the best player in the Country and the best the defensive player in country. Kentucky has zero depth and auburn will wear them down again. Your pussy ass guards getting hurt due to flopping also is not a valid excuse

Hypocritical statement.

I'll say this, Bruce might want to lose in the SECT semi finals, the beat down UK would give him in the finals would be epic. 😃
Arkansas or lsu will beat UK. Ty ty will probably break a nail and you will use that excuse again

Yep, the prime example of that is, in 2018 tourney the UK team was loaded with NBA picks, but they lost to a no NBA pick Kansas state in the elite 8 game.
Yeah, he had a few 2nd tier 5* kids on that team, it was such an average squad.
There is a big difference between the NBA game and the college game. Good college players are different than NBA prospects, especially prospects that only have measurables and athletesism. The fact that the NBA drafts on potential, means you either get top shelf kids that are highly skilled and ready to dominate now, or you better get veteran players.
The transfer portal is a savior for UK right now. If that wasn't available, Cal would still be forcing a square peg into a round hole.

It's just a game, no need for such sour grapes. You win or you lose and then you forget it till next year. Previous success doesn't mitigate against a recent loss, nor is it classy. Stay classy my friend.
Vols BB coach, Rick Barnes is the orange guy thru and thru. He went from Clemson Orange to Texas orange to Vols orange. Laughing

As opposed to the dump that is rupp arena? Place is a complete dump. It’s big but it’s still a dump. Kentucky struggled against a miss st. Just last week. You also lost to a bad notre dame team. Gtfo here. Auburn will go further than UK. Auburn has the best player in the Country and the best the defensive player in country. Kentucky has zero depth and auburn will wear them down again. Your pussy ass guards getting hurt due to flopping also is not a valid excuse
AU has the best player, UK has the best team. 😃

AU ain’t winning a title this year, Bruce isn’t a good enough coach to win when he's the hunted.

AU ain’t winning a title this year, Bruce isn’t a good enough coach to win when he's the hunted.
Pearl is a vastly better game day coach than john calipari. It’s not close

Tyty gonna break sometbing off in Brucie's ass in the SECT finals, if AU makes it there. 😃
Ty ty ain’t breaking shit. Dude is a charmin soft bitch. Any player with any balls would not have gone out of games this year like he has.

Also Kentucky has zero depth. You have no answer if Oscar gets in foul trouble one game. Hell Kessler even wore Oscar Down. A team without any depth is not the best team. You literally have one big man. That’s it

But UK wins by 20 on a neutral court, heck, they probably win by 20 at Auburn if they stay healthy. Just saying. 😁
What the hell did I just read? Auburn Arena must be even more badass than I thought.

just a game, no need for such sour grapes. You win or you lose and then you forget it till next year. Previous success doesn't mitigate against a recent loss, nor is it classy. Stay classy my friend.
I was rooting for Tenn vs Texas.

Reactions: della
Ty ty ain’t breaking shit. Dude is a charmin soft bitch. Any player with any balls would not have gone out of games this year like he has.
Lucky for hot dog Brucie that Tyty is a pussy, if he was tougher, AU would have gotten deep dicked. 😃

Also Kentucky has zero depth. You have no answer if Oscar gets in foul trouble one game. Hell Kessler even wore Oscar Down. A team without any depth is not the best team. You literally have one big man. That’s it
Lol, UK goes 10 deep and I'm not talking about Tyty breaking one off in Brucie. 😃

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT