ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

Lucky for hot dog Brucie that Tyty is a pussy, if he was tougher, AU would have gotten deep dicked. 😃
He is a pussy which is why no one is concerned about him. Won’t have a lot g nba career either

He is a pussy which is why no one is concerned about him. Won’t have a lot g nba career either
Why do we care about Tyty's NBA career? Why are you so concerned about that?
Is Brucie planning on being a hotdog vendor for the Charlotte Hornets or something?

Why do we care about Tyty's NBA career? Why are you so concerned about that?
Is Brucie planning on being a hotdog vendor for the Charlotte Hornets or something?
The reasons he is going to to fail in the nba is the same reasons he has and will fail UK this season

No. You barely go 6 deep. No depth and a bitch pg and a nice first weekend exit will be Kentucky
Starting 5 plus Toppin, Mintz, Ware, Collins and Allen, that's 10 players.
Besides, UK won a title in 2012 with 7 players and that 7th player wasn’t all that good.
2012, had your balls even dropped yet?

The reasons he is going to to fail in the nba is the same reasons he has and will fail UK this season
He set the all time single game assist record at UK, as a freshman. Do you actually understand basketball?
The kid was dominating AU, y'all had no answer for him.
AU is a sweet 16 team at best.

Starting 5 plus Toppin, Mintz, Ware, Collins and Allen, that's 10 players.
Besides, UK won a title in 2012 with 7 players and that 7th player wasn’t all that good.
2012, had your balls even dropped yet?
Stopped reading after toppin. Cute try of listing scrubs though. If you actually went 10 deep you would not have been warm down by Auburn

He set the all time single game assist record at UK, as a freshman. Do you actually understand basketball?
The kid was dominating AU, y'all had no answer for him.
AU is a sweet 16 team at best.
He played 6 minutes and dumbass Kentucky fans are making this guy out to be Michael Jordan. Auburn has started slow in many games this year. Our depth and adjustments won in the end though. Same thing will happen again. A grand says auburn goes further than UK in the dance. You going to step up or be a bitch like ty ty?

Stopped reading after toppin. Cute try of listing scrubs though. If you actually went 10 deep you would not have been warm down by Auburn
Eh, the only team you know anything about is Auburn, you're a joke that will disappear once Auburn gets ousted by a mid major in the sweet 16 when Jabari has an off game. 😃

He played 6 minutes and dumbass Kentucky fans are making this guy out to be Michael Jordan. Auburn has started slow in many games this year. Our depth and adjustments won in the end though. Same thing will happen again. A grand says auburn goes further than UK in the dance. You going to step up or be a bitch like ty ty?
The only people that don't realize UK is better, are Auburn homers that are still wet behind the ears.

UK is going to make bruce look like the snitching hot dog salesman he is. 😃

Eh, the only team you know anything about is Auburn, you're a joke that will disappear once Auburn gets ousted by a mid major in the sweet 16 when Jabari has an off game. 😃
I have been on this board for 7 years. I don’t make excuses for having players hurt. It’s a bitch move for a bitch program He’ll auburn stroked Kentucky in an elite 8 game without our best player and 1st round pick okeke.

The only people that don't realize UK is better, are Auburn homers that are still wet behind the ears.

UK is going to make bruce look like the snitching hot dog salesman he is. 😃
So you are a bitch and won’t accept the bet?

It was clear when we were healthy who was the better team. We were stomping Auburn before TyTy landed on an ankle.
It was 6 minutes into the game. I mean ole miss had auburn down more a week prior than Uk had auburn down. Ty ty is a bitch though. Cute you guys are relying on that pussy

I have been on this board for 7 years. I don’t make excuses for having players hurt. It’s a bitch move for a bitch program He’ll auburn stroked Kentucky in an elite 8 game without our best player and 1st round pick okeke.
Still living on that one game in the elite 8 huh? You didn't finish the job, so what does it matter? Nobody will even remember AU was in the FF in 5 years. Y'all suck.

It was 6 minutes into the game. I mean ole miss had auburn down more a week prior than Uk had auburn down. Ty ty is a bitch though. Cute you guys are relying on that pussy
TyTy was laying pipe to Auburn and it’s faithful before he landed on a teammates ankle. He was literally cumming inside anuses.

Still living on that one game in the elite 8 huh? You didn't finish the job, so what does it matter? Nobody will even remember AU was in the FF in 5 years. Y'all suck.
Auburn has been in a more recent final 4 and will make it again before Uk does. Cal will win you draft night though

The fact that Ole Miss, Florida and Missouri had Auburn down, should tell you all you need to know.
I bet Bruce will hang a banner for the sweet 16 AU is about to lose in. You'll brag about it for 20 years.

The fact that Ole Miss, Florida and Missouri had Auburn down, should tell you all you need to know.
I bet Bruce will hang a banner for the sweet 16 AU is about to lose in. You'll brag about it for 20 years.
We also beat the fvck out Of Kentucky on the scoreboard and literally on the floor. You also lost to notre dame dude. Probably should stfu

Auburn has been in a more recent final 4 and will make it again before Uk does. Cal will win you draft night though
Can I hire Bruce to organize my next Barbeque? I'm going to have some high school basketball players over, Bruce should know just what to do. 😃

Can I hire Bruce to organize my next Barbeque? I'm going to have some high school basketball players over, Bruce should know just what to do. 😃
That bbq was a huge moment for auburn basketball. I love it

We also beat the fvck out Of Kentucky on the scoreboard and literally on the floor. You also lost to notre dame dude. Probably should stfu
AU won by 9 points, if you want a definion of someone beating the fvck out of someone, see last night's UK v KU game.

That’s funny. You cried about injuries in every post you made last year. Which, granted, wasn’t many because they sucked horribly.

AU won by 9 points, if you want a definion of someone beating the fvck out of someone, see last night's UK v KU game.
We beat the fvck out of you to where your players didn’t even want to come back the floor

That’s funny. You cried about injuries in every post you made last year. Which, granted, wasn’t many because they sucked horribly.
No I bitched about the ncaa keeping two of our players out for no reason at all. Keep up or stfu

It’s just a matter of time before he does something stupid at AU and gets them.put on probation too.

Oh wait, he already has. Oopsie.
If only he could replicate having two final 4’s vacated

He was laying shit. He knew what was coming and bitched out of the game. Then we literally beat the shit out of your other pussy ass PG
Just be happy he hurt his ankle and thank your lucky stars you don’t come to Rupp. Overrated ass squad of yours. You won’t win shit this season.

ADVERTISEMENT