ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday's games, any upset predictions?

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Will India sweep MSU, giving them their third win in fifteen games?

Would Kentucky winning over Tennessee really be an upset?

Can Clemson beat unc for the 21st time in 70 years?

How about St Mary's over Gonzaga? @dukedevilz

OSU over Purdue?

Miami over Duke? Duke at -16.5 seems high.

My upset pick is going to be Alabama over LSU.

Reactions: sgrooms
Bill Self clearly has a deal with his alma mater, so bet the farm on OSU today.

OSU over Purdue?

No possible upset in UK UT. 16.5 does seem high, but not seeing that upset. I like the upset over LSU. I'll be rooting hard for Clemson, but not likely.

Btw, in the past week, I think I've seen four different spellings of Indiana.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I think the UNC at Clemson game will be very close. Vegas agrees as well. Their defense is excellent and they have lose some really tough games. They are experienced as well and Reed and Thomas could give the Heels fits.

OSU over Purdue?

Without Travis Kentucky beating Tennessee would be considered an upset for me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Duke will get beat, they blow dicks without Zion.

Duke fans, why the need to say 'grade 1' every time Zion is mentioned? Wouldn't it work to just say knee sprain? No big deal but just seems weird.

That 16.5 for Duke seems awful high to me. But Miami....ehhh. they're 12-15. Duke is at home, and they know they need to win. I definitely think Duke wins, bit you gotta think Miami covers.

Ole Miss is a 1 pt dog at Arkansas. I dont see Ole Miss winning as an upset, but if youre betting that seems like a fairly good bet. I like Ole Miss to be salty after that UT game. Id otherwise say Arkansas wins because thats normally how these SEC games playout for teams not named Kentucky. Consistently inconsistent.

I didnt look past the early games really. Hoping my noon bets payout and we'll go from there.

Duke isn’t losing today. I expect UK to win as well.

Pulling hard for Bama to take down LSU as well

Duke could lose. They don’t play as well on the road and Miami wants to get to the lane, which Duke will have to work hard to defend with Zion out. I will probably take Miami and the points here.

Honestly don't see how we win today.
We are the better team. It’s that simple. Better team doesn’t always win but we match up we’ll win Tennessee and probably messed them up a little mentally after the beatdown last time. They haven’t played like the same team since

Duke could lose. They don’t play as well on the road and Miami wants to get to the lane, which Duke will have to work hard to defend with Zion out. I will probably take Miami and the points here.
I hate that you lobbed this one up there for afamu. They're at home. They have only lost one game, their last one, on the road. And anyone who has watched Duke this year knows that they shoot better on the road than they do at home. Doesn't necessarily mean that they play better on the road, but I think they do.

We are the better team. It’s that simple. Better team doesn’t always win but we match up we’ll win Tennessee and probably messed them up a little mentally after the beatdown last time. They haven’t played like the same team since
I wish I had your optimism.

I hate that you lobbed this one up there for afamu. They're at home. They have only lost one game, their last one, on the road. And anyone who has watched Duke this year knows that they shoot better on the road than they do at home. Doesn't necessarily mean that they play better on the road, but I think they do.

Yes that was a typo- I know it’s a home game.

ADVERTISEMENT