ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday's games, any upset predictions?

That’s how fans cheer when a walkon hits a 3 in a blowout. Poor Jack lol

Reactions: speedfrk
That might be the loudest CIS has been all year. Lol.

Something worth mentioning. Jack White with his 28 consecutive missed three pointers still has a higher three point percentage than Tre Jones.

Holy shit.

Wow, are Indiana fans really storming the court?Laughing
It was just some college kids who either hadn't sobered up, or had already started drinking for the day. Personally, as an adult, I think its stupid, but if I was a college student and I had the opportunity....I'd of ended up doing it.

@sgrooms how did the bbq turn out?

Fan-fkn-tastic. Thank you! Took about 10 hours, finished right after the Duke game. I'm a huge fan of the BBQ sauce you recommended. We also made some hot links, potato salad, and jalapeno cheddar bread.

IMG_20190302_163436.jpg

IMG_20190302_163437.jpg

IMG_20190302_163427.jpg

We are the better team. It’s that simple. Better team doesn’t always win but we match up we’ll win Tennessee and probably messed them up a little mentally after the beatdown last time. They haven’t played like the same team since
Good call

Fan-fkn-tastic. Thank you! Took about 10 hours, finished right after the Duke game. I'm a huge fan of the BBQ sauce you recommended. We also made some hot links, potato salad, and jalapeno cheddar bread.

IMG_20190302_163436.jpg

IMG_20190302_163437.jpg

IMG_20190302_163427.jpg
Hell yeah. That jalapeno cheddar bread looks amazing. My sister in law makes a jalapeno cornbread, which is good. But I am not a big fan of cornbread. If it is cooked perfectly, it is good. But most times it is too dry for my liking.

Reactions: sgrooms
Hell yeah. That jalapeno cheddar bread looks amazing. My sister in law makes a jalapeno cornbread, which is good. But I am not a big fan of cornbread. If it is cooked perfectly, it is good. But most times it is too dry for my liking.

My buddy made it. He actually asked if I wanted cornbread, but I feel the same way about it. This was 10x better.

Now I love cornbread. I could eat it for every meal. Sweet, crackling, dry, flat, whatever.

Eh, other people maybe. Not me.
My husband and I went to Cracker barrel. He started inhaling these corn muffins, I looked them up and they have 400 calories each. He would be fat if I didn't divert him to better choices. Actually, I don't give him a choice at all.

ADVERTISEMENT