ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 64 - Saturday Games Thread***

the only game i have missed today was UCSB....who should have won. Had them in my sweet 16.

They’re up 9. I’ll still don’t get this handle, are you trying to jinx teams or just expect the top seeds to come out on fire and roll teams by 60?

Well top seeds are expected to win by 25-30pts and steamroll from the beginning, well, unless they are UVA.
Eyeroll

Only up 20 at half. Probably don’t have them moving on next round since they are so disappointing

Well Jalen Suggs has been disappointing so far, just like Cade Cunningham yesterday. I guess freshmen tend to play like that when they play in March Madness for the first times.

Well Jalen Suggs has been disappointing so far, just like Cade Cunningham yesterday. I guess freshmen tend to play like that when they play in March Madness for the first times.
tenor.gif

Pac-12 looking strong in the first round, perhaps we all underestimated them because they let Oregon State get an autobid from the conference tournament. They've proven doubters wrong so far, so gotta give credits where its due.

Texas in a dogfight with ACU, Shaka Smart seems to be more comfortable when his teams were like 11-12th seeded underdogs. When he was favorite to win in the round of 64 however, they play tight and its not a coincidence that Texas has 9 TOs already with 5 mins to play in the first half.

I don't think they can win this game. They are just giving up way too much size and they don't seem to have much offense. They look like they are going to make Texas work for it though.
I like the fact that they are creating the turnovers without fouling. only have 7 fouls in the first half

Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT