ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 64 - Friday Games Thread***

Ohio State is struggling, maybe they will be the first team to ruin my perfect bracket. I am 4/4 so far following the Texas Tech win, but it seems it won’t last much longer.

ORU in this if they can keep up the 3 point shooting. Looks like this isn’t an anomaly based on their season. Should be a fun second half

Who you got? I’ve watched 0 min of GTech this year and maybe 20 min of Loyola.

I would def go GT with Wright. Loyola probably is the right call now. But GTs guards and mixed defenses are tough.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Florida: 75 (OT)
Virginia Tech: 70

Congratulations to Florida!
Good game Hokie fans!
Your team has some fight!

That's 8-straight wins in the RD64 for Florida:
from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, .....2021!!!!

From 2017-2021, Mike White matched Billy Donovan's run - at least in winning a 1st RD game!
This is also White's 4th straight team to make the NCAAs.
It would have been 5th in a row to the NCAAs had the 2020 season wasn't cancelled!
Bro that Alene guy was killing us. I hate that Florida can lose games up 4-5 with 20 seconds left. It’s like they can’t ever have it easy.

Coach White sat out Omar Payne for this first game against Virginia Tech.
Florida could have used him as both of our PF's eventually fouled out - Osifo & Duruji.

Good luck to Tennessee in your game.
Will Fulkerson be available to the vols?
Hope the young man is doing better!
No Fulkerson.

Down goes Tennessee, I should've learned my lesson from the past that they are a terrible tournament team and never picked them to advance.
:rolleyes:

Ew3p-_UWYAYS_vz

Reactions: rdgtr
The last time Florida gets a #7 seed, the #2 seed Missouri was upset by Norfolk State and they had an easy cakewalk to the sweet 16. History is repeating itself today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT