ADVERTISEMENT

Reports Udoka back to Kansas

Round of 32 or 16 exit? @wardhawk @Shawn_Michaels

I’ll be happy to be eligible for the tournament at all with the fbi probe currently lodged in self’s ass

As far as azubuike goes, was he deciding between retiring from basketball or coming back to ku? I can’t imagine anyone will ever pay him to play the sport.

I’m still having nightmares of trying to play defense in the Villanova game.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
EL OH EL at DBU fans being excited about this. Clearly, the college game is changing (see Nova offense) yet Bill Self gets giddy about slow, fat 7 footers who can’t guard or shoot the 3 (see DBU/Nova final four game).

If basketball was played in a phone booth azubuike would be helpful. Since it’s not, id rather DeSousa get all of his minutes. Of course he’ll probably be teaming up with Billy Preston in Bosnia next year

EL OH EL at DBU fans being excited about this. Clearly, the college game is changing (see Nova offense) yet Bill Self gets giddy about slow, fat 7 footers who can’t guard or shoot the 3 (see DBU/Nova final four game).

I'll bite. Who will be this year's Nova? Hm?

Yes, the game has changed so very much since the year before last when two teams with "slow big guys" duked it out for the title.

Self clearly should have washed his hands of this worthless 7 footer who converted 80% of his attempts. You're a visionary!

I’ll be happy to be eligible for the tournament at all with the fbi probe currently lodged in self’s ass

As far as azubuike goes, was he deciding between retiring from basketball or coming back to ku? I can’t imagine anyone will ever pay him to play the sport.

I’m still having nightmares of trying to play defense in the Villanova game.

True. Every NBA or Euro center is a f***ing gazelle after all. As well as being bigger and more powerful than ol' Azubuike. Excellent point.

I'll bite. Who will be this year's Nova? Hm?

Yes, the game has changed so very much since the year before last when two teams with "slow big guys" duked it out for the title.

Self clearly should have washed his hands of this worthless 7 footer who converted 80% of his attempts. You're a visionary!

Jesus you are dumb. This year’s nova is nova.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
They’ll be right there for sure. Upper half. Just not sure on battling for 2nd.
I don’t know man, that kid can ball. I’d take him on my team any day. They’ll definitely be in the upper half. Top 3 isn’t an unreasonable expectation. Hilton is always a nightmare to play in.

I bet they win a lot more games than they lose.

I stand by my predictions still even with him back. Texas is going to surprise people this year because of a healthy Andrew Jones with a full year.

Tourney:
KU
Kstate
WVU
Texas
TCU
ISU

Not in tourney:
Tech
Baylor
Okie state
OU

Who are the top freshmen coming in next year? This year the conference was blessed to have 2 of the 4 main freshman attractions nationwide in Young and Bamba (Ayton/Bagley being the other 2).

Anyone close to that level coming in this year?

Who are the top freshmen coming in next year? This year the conference was blessed to have 2 of the 4 main freshman attractions nationwide in Young and Bamba (Ayton/Bagley being the other 2).

He's not in the Big 12, but I think it's RJ Barrett then everyone else. He seems to be the only "stand out talent" imo.

Reactions: Montana81

He's not in the Big 12, but I think it's RJ Barrett then everyone else. He seems to be the only "stand out talent" imo.

Zion

I stand by my predictions still even with him back. Texas is going to surprise people this year because of a healthy Andrew Jones with a full year.

Tourney:
KU
Kstate
WVU
Texas
TCU
ISU

Not in tourney:
Tech
Baylor
Okie state
OU
That’s fair. I’m nowhere near as high on TX as you, and I think Tech is the biggest up-and-comer in the big 12. I’ll go....

Tourney:
KU
WVU
ISU
KSU
TCU
Tech

Not in:
Texas
Baylor
OU
OSU

Reactions: KisteK

Tourney:
KU
Kstate
WVU
Texas
TCU
ISU

Not in tourney:
Tech
Baylor
Okie state
OU
That’s fair. I’m nowhere near as high on TX as you, and I think Tech is the biggest up-and-comer in the big 12. I’ll go....

Tourney:
KU
WVU
ISU
KSU
TCU
Tech

Not in:
Texas
Baylor
OU
OSU

Tech lost their whole team tho. Zaire Smith declaring was the nail in coffin for them being a tourney team IMO. Beard is beard so will be a winning record, but like 18-13 and miss the tourney IMO.

Reactions: npreston
All indications point to THT being a stud and ready to play at the p5 level..

I am super excited for Iowa State hoops.

Illinois better hope Ayo is worth losing out on Tucker.

Big XII?

Kansas has 5* Grimes and Dotson, 4* McCormack
Iowa State has Taylor Horton-Tucker (to go along with the #3, 4 and 5 Illinois-state ranked kids)
TCU brings in two composite 4* (SF/PG)
Texas brings in a slew of 4*s They'll need Ramey to be ready, I think Liddell could be fun.
Tech brings in 4*F Khavon Moore
West Virginia brings in a prep-ready Derek Culver 4* PF

I'd look up where Bossi has each ranked, but I loathe the Rivals recruit listing pages.
Simple is better, Rivals team. Which is why I heart Verbal Commits.

Reactions: npreston
Torvik's Projected 2018-2019 rankings has

1. Kansas (No. 2 overall)
2. West Virginia (#9)
3. Kansas State (#26)
4. Texas Tech (#27)
5. Texas (#31)
6. Iowa State (#33)
7. TCU (#50)
8. Oklahoma (#55)
9. Oklahoma State (#61)
10. Baylor (#66)

Tech will prob have a lineup of
G B. Francis-Ramirez
G M. Mooney
W J. Culver
F T. Owens
C N. Odiase
with 4*F K. Moore and G D. Moretti coming off the bench

That should be a good team, Beard did very well with the grad-transfers this off season.

Jesus you are dumb. This year’s nova is nova.

So your take is that Nova can plug anyone into the system and dominate any team that doesn't have five who effectively guard the perimeter? Doesn't matter a bit that they lost the best player in the country and several others to the NBA?

Mensa level thinker, you are.

So your take is that Nova can plug anyone into the system and dominate any team that doesn't have five who effectively guard the perimeter? Doesn't matter a bit that they lost the best player in the country and several others to the NBA?

Mensa level thinker, you are.

I am just mentally superior to you, trust me. I don't have time to respond and point out the flaws in your logic. Sorry.

I don’t see it with Javon and Miles gone.

If you watched Miles play this past year he is not much of a loss although I did like his leadership. This will be our most talented team by far but the lack of leadership worries me. The only loss really is Javon which is pretty big.

I am just mentally superior to you, trust me. I don't have time to respond and point out the flaws in your logic. Sorry.

Haha. Sure, Mensa. You're just too busy. Translation: you're a f***ing moron who made a really dumb argument about a player who is clearly coveted regardless of having a few limitations.

Don't bother taking your hand off your microneedle long enough to confirm this.

Haha. Sure, Mensa. You're just too busy. Translation: you're a f***ing moron who made a really dumb argument about a player who is clearly coveted regardless of having a few limitations.

Don't bother taking your hand off your microneedle long enough to confirm this.

I’m sorry that you were a C- student (even with grade creep). Hopefully you’ve persevered.

Nova will almost assuredly take a step or two back. They just lost 4 underclass men to the draft.

I'm sure in another year or two they'll be back.

Reactions: KisteK
I’m sorry that you were a C- student (even with grade creep). Hopefully you’ve persevered.

I appreciate you taking time away from your busy masturbation schedule to post this. It was kind of impressive. Not nearly as feeble as most of the attempts at humor that you make time in your busy, busy schedule to post.

I appreciate you taking time away from your busy masturbation schedule to post this. It was kind of impressive. Not nearly as feeble as most of the attempts at humor that you make time in your busy, busy schedule to post.

Oh Lordy @wardhawk @Matt Laurer ...caught me a marlin.

Oh Lordy @wardhawk @Matt Laurer ...caught me a marlin.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn_Michaels
I’m curious how he thinks that losing the two leading scorers. Another year for Ahmad and Kanate, sure, but why else?

Ya we had your number in the hut hut but haven’t lately - I think you guys have 3 in a row on us there. We’ll get you back on the hardwood this year tho I think.

Because we didnt have the depth our style of play really requires last year. We really only played 3 guards, and we had no bigs behind Konate.

We're gonna be 13 deep this year with some really nice talent... 5 or 6 guards will play and we'll have a highly recruited guy in Culver to go with Konate.

I’m curious how he thinks that losing the two leading scorers. Another year for Ahmad and Kanate, sure, but why else?

Ya we had your number in the hut hut but haven’t lately - I think you guys have 3 in a row on us there. We’ll get you back on the hardwood this year tho I think.

Because we didnt have the depth our style of play really requires last year. We really only played 3 guards, and we had no bigs behind Konate.

We're gonna be 13 deep this year with some really nice talent... 5 or 6 guards will play and we'll have a highly recruited guy in Culver to go with Konate.

Nice

Reactions: doogie503
ADVERTISEMENT