ADVERTISEMENT

Reports Udoka back to Kansas

KUhawks34

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
Not official but seeing activity Udoka back to Kansas.

Lawson and Dok start. DeSousa (starter minutes), Lightfoot and McCormack

Excellent front court.

Hawks will need to be able to hit the 3 but that frontcourt has to be the best in the country.

Its def a good thing to hear--even though we all kinda expected him back. With so many guys making the ill advised decision to leave early...you never know. I hope Silvio is in play---still don't know what Kansas will have to do with him.

The rest of the Big 12 just shit their pants.

Bring it....

8w9ute.png

He is a beast. Jayhawks will be very tough to match up with. Impossible to defend without help.

Reactions: KisteK
That UK KU interior matchup is going to be a battle. KU will have the height advantage but UK will have 4 legit contributors in Travis, Washington, EJ and Richards.

Who all will KU have back in the back court? That could be the difference in the game. The Cats will have Quade and Jemarl Baker back and are bringing in Immanuel Quickley, Ashton Hagans, and Tyler Herro. Keldon Johnson will play some at the 2 but will mostly play 3.

That UK KU interior matchup is going to be a battle. KU will have the height advantage but UK will have 4 legit contributors in Travis, Washington, EJ and Richards.

Who all will KU have back in the back court? That could be the difference in the game. The Cats will have Quade and Jemarl Baker back and are bringing in Immanuel Quickley, Ashton Hagans, and Tyler Herro. Keldon Johnson will play some at the 2 but will mostly play 3.

PG: Moore (Cal transfer 12.2 pts/gm) or Dotson (McD)
SG: Grimes (McD)
WG: KJ Lawson (Memphis transfer 12.3 pts/gm) or Garrett (4.1 pts/gm)
Bench: Cunliffe and Ochai Agbaji

PG: Moore (Cal transfer 12.2 pts/gm) or Dotson (McD)
SG: Grimes (McD)
WG: KJ Lawson (Memphis transfer 12.3 pts/gm) or Garrett (4.1 pts/gm)
Bench: Cunliffe and Ochai Agbaji
So maybe advantage UK there? Grimes is terrific but i would image Quade and Hagans would be better than Moore and Dotson.
Keldon and Lawson could be a battle.

Reactions: KisteK
So maybe advantage UK there? Grimes is terrific but i would image Quade and Hagans would be better than Moore and Dotson.
Keldon and Lawson could be a battle.
He will be better than Quade, no idea on Hagans....IMO

Washington is gone

So KU and KState 2 best teams in the Big12?

WVA just behind at #3?

I think so.
1. KU
2. KSU
3. WVU
4. TCU

I’d go:

KU - can’t deny the depth and talent
Kstate - will fight KU to the last couple games for the league

WVU - lose Miles and JAvon but still stacked
Texas - they’ll surprise people with a full year of a healthy Andrew Jones which they didn’t have 17-18
TCU - return most their team
ISU - will be back in tourney this year after Lindell announced he’s coming back
Baylor - lose 3-4 leading scorers but gain 2 top notch transfers
Tech - lose a ton but Two words: Chris Beard
Pokes - Still lackluster in Stillwater
OU - no Trae Young and McGusty transferred

Reactions: KisteK and npreston
With the return of Wigginton, I think ISU challenges for 2nd place in the Big 12.

I don’t see it with Javon and Miles gone.

huggs thinks it's his best team yet, but we'll see....

I know they're gonna be good this year, but I can't remember the last time WVU lost to k-state. Feels like it's been at least 5 or 6 in a row. I guess we owed you guys after you won 3 or 4 in a row against us in football a few years back.

Last edited:
I don’t see it with Javon and Miles gone.

huggs thinks it's his best team yet, but we'll see....

I know they're gonna be good this year, but I can't remember the last time WVU lost to k-state. Feels like it's been at least 5 or 6 in a row. I guess we owed you guys after you won 3 or 4 in a row against us in football a few years back.

I’m curious how he thinks that losing the two leading scorers. Another year for Ahmad and Kanate, sure, but why else?

Ya we had your number in the hut hut but haven’t lately - I think you guys have 3 in a row on us there. We’ll get you back on the hardwood this year tho I think.

They’ll be right there for sure. Upper half. Just not sure on battling for 2nd.
I don’t know man, that kid can ball. I’d take him on my team any day. They’ll definitely be in the upper half. Top 3 isn’t an unreasonable expectation. Hilton is always a nightmare to play in.

I bet they win a lot more games than they lose.

ADVERTISEMENT