ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder.

Untitled.png

How does Michigan State keep getting into this? Almost a quarter century later, and they still fooling people.

How does Michigan State keep getting into this? Almost a quarter century later, and they still fooling people.
Who do you replace them with, who can fill their "brand"? Cant go with UCLA/UNC....Nor Indiana; Cal would quit if ya did that. ;) .

But seriously, who replaces them?

It should have been Indiana I begrudgingly admit
The series was started as an early-season match-up of the nation's best and most consistent basketball teams..

Champions Classic isnt primarily composed of teams because of NCAA titles..Otherwise, you could replace KU with UCONN... 😅 😅

uconn easily
Meh.....

The series was started as an early-season match-up of the nation's best and most consistent basketball teams..

Pretty sure that^^^^elimiinates UCONN. Yeah, I know----4 titles since 1999. Solid as ****. I;d take it. SHit I 'd take ONE. But they have also missed the NCAAT like 9 times, also.

Brand wise----UConn doesnt bring what MSU and Izzo do.

Meh.....

Pretty sure that^^^^elimiinates UCONN. Yeah, I know----4 titles since 1999. Solid as ****. I;d take it. SHit I 'd take ONE. But they have also missed the NCAAT like 9 times, also.

Brand wise----UConn doesnt bring what MSU and Izzo do.
5 titles actually. And sure they have had some down years and coaching turnover in that time.

I get the consistency angle. I was more just ragging on MSU. Not trying to be a butthole, though they do love a good butthole there.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT