ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty obvious UNc has the easiest bracket

Hey man, that really hurt my feelings.
giphy.gif

Outside of Mich St, Duke has absolutely no one standing in their way.

I think LSU and Mississippi state could be somewhat tough but MSU ain't good enough and LSU don't have their coach.

Reactions: kl40504
As a Wolfpacker I was licking my chops to get in UVAs bracket. Go NIT! Good luck ACC teams, I’m out!

Reactions: shun1
Wow. Some f you really need to take a chill pill and acquire a sense of humor.

Pretty obvious if you have a brain that the Midwest is the toughest bracket.

Lighten up.

Usually Im with you on your ******ed but relentless trolling of the Heels OP, but the Midwest is probably the toughest.

I feel like overall the committee got a pretty fair balance. But youve got UNC UK and KU plus the best 3 seed in Houston. This is no gravy train for any of us.

And lets be real.....Kentucky North Carolina is the Elite 8 matchup America deserves....that America needs.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
You just can't leave well enough alone, biggest day in college hoops and you start a BS thread. Eyeroll

Not getting caught up in this thread but before you say all that you should know your little sister Sugar tits jumped in a thread today that had nothing to do with UNc and brought up the fraud stuff again! I shut him up pretty fast but I never wanna hear him cry about it anymore. He clearly loves the attention from it.

I stay on this dudes mind 24/7!!!! Even a simple thing like a lower case “c” gets to him!!! Rent free bitch, rent free!!LaughingLaughingLaughing
Odd, I never mentioned you. Guilty Conscience??
Shall I go to RR & link some of your post about me from YEARS ago?
It’s not like you don’t have multiple accounts.
How is @tarheelbabyblue doing these days?

Last edited:
If we got to play you in the ncaa alone, we’d be two time defending champs
So sensitive. We played you awfully well in three halves of basketball to be such a dbag.

And dont forget who kept your best team ever from winning anything...

Go Wolfpack! 2 time national champions!

So sensitive. We played you awfully well in three halves of basketball to be such a dbag.

And dont forget who kept your best team ever from winning anything...

Go Wolfpack! 2 time national champions!

You were the dbag first. Congrats on those championships. They're awfully relevant today. Too bad the NCAA tourney isn't like the Masters so you could be grandfathered in every year. Then, the 353 NCSOS would make sense.

Odd, I never mentioned you. Guilty Conscience??
Shall I go to RR & link some of your post about me from YEARS ago?
It’s not like you don’t have multiple accounts.
How is @tarheelbabyblue doing these days?

Guilty? What the hell do you mean am I feeling guilty? That don’t even make sense. Yea I’m feeling guilty that it gets you bothered that I make my “c” a lower case “c”.Laughing You really are a dumbass!Laughing Do you not get why I make fun of your little fake ass so much? It’s because I kno you read every UK thread you can find and I also kno you stay on RR because you are ate up with UK! Talking shit about you is part of the game because I kno you’re like the little old lady down the street, you’re always there being nosy so I leave bread crumb trails to keep you tagging along. Pretty much, you’re a puppet on a string! I wish I had the heart to put some of the messages on here about you from other Tar Heel fans that I have but I don’t because you would go into fits and prolly make another YouTube video or lock your caps button and scream at everybody!Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT