ADVERTISEMENT

Post your expectations for where you think your team will be seeded in this years tournament!

Bama should be somewhere in the 6-8 range SEC has some teams that will be strong like Arkansas, 10 R C, and the WildCals . Texas A&M, Auburn and Mississippi State could also make the tourney.

Bama should be somewhere in the 6-8 range SEC has some teams that will be strong like Arkansas, 10 R C, and the WildCals . Texas A&M, Auburn and Mississippi State could also make the tourney.
Texas A&M is preseason #15. Would be a complete meltdown if they weren’t a tournament team.

Reactions: winin11
I think Purdue will be a 1 seed and we will petition the NCAA to allow us to play the 9 seed and let the 8 seed play the 16 seed.

Kansas, a top 3 B12 team
~4 seed or better

Dolla Bill gotta stop thinking he can win this thing 6 bodies deep.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
He wasn't asking about the NIT...

Is that why you're here? You thought it was an NIT thread?

Has Tennessee ever won an NIT? I mean, we know Tennessee is 0-130 in National Championship attempts - but have they at least musterd (lol) an NIT Title?

Is that why you're here? You thought it was an NIT thread?

Has Tennessee ever won an NIT? I mean, we know Tennessee is 0-130 in National Championship attempts - but have they at least musterd (lol) an NIT Title?
Obviously, I knew it was NCAA seeding and that is why I explained it to you. Even you are not homer enough tp pick UK as a one seed.

You’ll fall out of the top 25 after KU’s done with you.

Actually, I’m not as confident without Morris on the team. I think he was going to be awesome. Hated to lose Marcus Adams too, although I’m not sure he’d have had a big role this year.

Damn, I’m just hoping they make it……😂

Are we to the point where the regular season doesn't matter? If so that sucks.
Regular season makes up a great portion of our season, I'd hate it if we only judged by March and dismissed the other games.
You ladies would be horrible in bed.
Never mind the sex, just give me the O'face.

You did us to this last year and we were a 1 seed

KU is 8 deep this year
And the homers thought KU was gonna lite it up, they had five bodies.
I did this "to us" last year and Kansas didn't even make a S16.. as a 1.

This cycle Bill has six bodies. Furphy is a stick and then there's the tallest Braun.
That's it.

Zach! Love him, he's adorable.

I'm just glad this cycle Kansas will actually have a usable guard off the bench. Worked in '22, but still required a load of luck.. and he was a fifth year/vs this year's frosh.

Last season I said I'd been thrilled with a Sweet 16 or better... Far better than KU finished.

Every cycle I want:
Big 12 Title(s)
Final Four(+)

But I'm not brainwashed enough to say that every cycle.

The difference btwn you and me, perhaps.

This cycle Bill has six bodies. Furphy is a stick and then there's the tallest Braun.
That's it.

I'm just glad this cycle Kansas will actually have a usable guard off the bench. Worked in '22, but still required a load of luck.. and he was a fifth year/vs this year's frosh.

Last season I said I'd been thrilled with a Sweet 16 or better... Far better than KU finished.

Every cycle I want:
Big 12 Title(s)
Final Four(+)

Wild since every expert in america disagrees with you. Kiste you're wrong every year. You predicted a 4-5 seed last year and they were a 1 seed and won the B12. Bill EFFING Self didn' coach that game. And if you remember KU led throughout that game and choked at the end.

I get the pessimism thing to avoid disappointment. No real team in america is deeper than 7 guys anyway. Braun, Furphy and Timberlake is a solid bench with the best starting 5 in america.

That's it.

Every cycle I want:
Big 12 Title(s)
Final Four(+)

You know that KU wins that Arkansas game with Bill.

Now beating UConn would have been another story.....but also no shame in losing that one.

I don't disagree on a top starting five.

But Bill HimSelf wasn't coaching THAT team any further than what I predicted early last season, a Sweet 16.

Did I say a 4 or 5 seed? Or a top 4 or 5 seed?
But nobody -for real- cares what seed they'll be.. just that they'll be a good seed, which is normally a top 4.

And I give very little thoughts to the Jon Rothsteins and the Jeff Goodmans...

Schidt, half the tALkInG hEaDs had lOl Iowa beating '22 Kansas.

Not even I was THAT pessimistic.

+Sorry I didn't "reply", I prob hit the wrong button at the red light.

Reactions: ThePhog08
You know that KU wins that Arkansas game with Bill.

Now beating UConn would have been another story.....but also no shame in losing that one.
Uconn was hot but for Gods sakes they were a 4 seed who undewhelmed per their talent. They weren't world beaters. They beat a seed and 5 seed in the FF. They dragged the worse Gonzaga team in 7 years . Maybe Uconn smokes us but idk. Giving HFBMFS 7 days to prepare who knows.

Wild since every expert in america disagrees with you. Kiste you're wrong every year. You predicted a 4-5 seed last year and they were a 1 seed and won the B12. Bill EFFING Self didn' coach that game. And if you remember KU led throughout that game and choked at the end.

I get the pessimism thing to avoid disappointment. No real team in america is deeper than 7 guys anyway. Braun, Furphy and Timberlake is a solid bench with the best starting 5 in america.

I get wanting to be rational and realistic, but when we're talking about programs like KU (or the Chiefs), it's sillier to predict them to not win their division/conference and be contenders than the opposite.

That said, my expectations aren't quite as high without Morris/Marcus Adams. I think Morris was going to be a star.

Uconn was hot but for Gods sakes they were a 4 seed who undewhelmed per their talent. They weren't world beaters. They beat a seed and 5 seed in the FF. They dragged the worse Gonzaga team in 7 years . Maybe Uconn smokes us but idk. Giving HFBMFS 7 days to prepare who knows.

UConn had a fairly easy path, but they were dominant. Self usually does well with several days to prepare, but I think it would have been a tall order.

I think probably between a 4-8 seed.

We’re young, the sec is significantly stronger than it was 5 years ago, and we have a pretty big question mark at center and in the front court in general. Defense on paper looks like an issue too.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
2. Heels are underrated in the preseason.
So are we. Seems to happen more often than not for us. I think we will be no lower than a 4 seed. Our ceiling is a 2. My prediction is a 3.

Reactions: 829305
Hogs 4-5 seed but will probably play 1 seed UNC after we win the 8/9 matchup.

With Self? Doubtful.

But you can have that one if I can have Embiid in '14 or Azubuike in '17. Or Simien in the '03 title game.

We were down 2 stars.

You were down a coach that usually has a brain farther once a season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT