ADVERTISEMENT

Portal thread?

Back out? 😆

Not every comment is meant to be literal, killer. You'll discover this when you grow up.
You said "every thread", are you finally admitting that you exaggerate? Fascinating.

So, all those times you quoted my posts and of course, twisted what was said, why didn't you use the "not every comment is meant to be literal" bullshit you’re using now?

The funniest part is, you have to twist what I say to do it, I don't, you're too easy to catch, because you can’t control your narcissism.

You said "every thread", are you finally admitting that you exaggerate? Fascinating.

Uh.....I never denied that I exaggerate. Newsflash: When people say your wife has banged every guy in town, they don't literally mean every guy in town. 🤣

So, all those times you quoted my posts and of course, twisted what was said, why didn't you use the "not every comment is meant to be literal" bullshit you’re using now?

The funniest part is, you have to twist what I say to do it, I don't, you're too easy to catch, because you can’t control your narcissism.

LOL. I've quoted you word for word before and you still said I was twisting your words. That's what delusional children do.

Uh.....I never denied that I exaggerate. Newsflash: When people say your wife has banged every guy in town, they don't literally mean every guy in town. 🤣

LOL. I've quoted you word for word before and you still said I was twisting your words. That's what delusional children do.
I know the sun is out and there are no clouds in the sky, but you're about to get hit by two lightning bolts.

Is this official? Not seeing it on other sites.

It's not official but I'd be surprised if he didn't end up there. UK made a good run at him, but it was said UT is the reason he entered the portal to begin with. So he'd likely always commit to em.

As long as UK gets one of him, Robinson or Jaylen Wells I'd be happy.

Reactions: dukedevilz
It's not official but I'd be surprised if he didn't end up there. UK made a good run at him, but it was said UT is the reason he entered the portal to begin with. So he'd likely always commit to em.

As long as UK gets one of him, Robinson or Jaylen Wells I'd be happy.

Either one would be huge. I prefer Jaylen Wells myself. Give him another year and he could easily be a 1st Round pick and someone capable of making an All-American team.

Either one would be huge. I prefer Jaylen Wells myself. Give him another year and he could easily be a 1st Round pick and someone capable of making an All-American team.

Completely agree. Wells is probably my favorite guy in the portal. Lanier is a bucket and good though there's questions about the step up. Robinson is a solid player, don't think he's best player on an elite team good tho.

Lanier situation now supposedly 'up in the air' again.

Haha is this guy trying to leverage more money - or more attention? Probably both.

From everything I've read in the last day or so, it sounds like Tennessee is still the expected destination. But, I've read on multiple boards that BYU has offered the most money. Maybe he just wants UT to get a little closer to matching.

Haha is this guy trying to leverage more money - or more attention? Probably both.

From everything I've read in the last day or so, it sounds like Tennessee is still the expected destination. But, I've read on multiple boards that BYU has offered the most money. Maybe he just wants UT to get a little closer to matching.
this Sean Sparks dude said he committed to us on the visit. I have no clue who Sean Sparks is but he posts on this site called the VolVault. Dude must be new and trying to break the news

this Sean Sparks dude said he committed to us on the visit. I have no clue who Sean Sparks is but he posts on this site called the VolVault. Dude must be new and trying to break the news
johnny-carson-carnac+%2528Large%2529.jpg

He is a very famous all knowing mystic from Tibet. He is never wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
As expected, Vandy's Ven-Allen Lubin committed to UNC. He's not Armando Bacot, but he's solid. An upgrade over Jalen Washington. Should be a pre-season top 5 team.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Big pickup for Tennessee. Think he's gonna be real good next year. Still think they'll take a step back unless Lanier is Knecht 2.0.

Big pickup for Tennessee. Think he's gonna be real good next year. Still think they'll take a step back unless Lanier is Knecht 2.0.
I think UT taking a step back is possible, but I like the way we have filled in the blanks. I can see us competing for the SEC and making some noise in the Dance.

to be honest it'll be tough to take a step forward from a sec champ and elite 8 appearance so pretty much unless we go to the final 4 it'll be a dissapointing season

to be honest it'll be tough to take a step forward from a sec champ and elite 8 appearance so pretty much unless we go to the final 4 it'll be a dissapointing season

1716595426798-jpeg.580211

Calm down AB, Capt has the bridge!

• Love
if you sort by average transfer ranking of the portal classes, Tennessee has the 2nd best class behind Arkansas on On3

Reactions: della
if you sort by average transfer ranking of the portal classes, Tennessee has the 2nd best class behind Arkansas on On3
That's pretty good cause nobody is going to beat Cal at recruiting.

Hearing the Vols may take a international guy. dude is a PG but has a ridiculous name that I can't remember

Ismaila Diagne to Gonzaga and Kasparas Jakucionis to Illinois. Great pickups! Those are both borderline 1st Round Picks in next year's draft. Illini will have a tremendous backcourt duo with Boswell and Jakucionis. And the Zags are going to be crazy deep next year. Zags should be a a title contender - and Diagne will give Gonzaga a much needed rim-protector.

This one isn't 100%, but it looks like BYU should be getting a commitment from Egor Demin very soon. He's a projected lottery pick. I've heard they offered upwards of 2 Mil for him, so they're clearly building the team around him. Great skillset for a 6'8 guard.

We should see more international players on the college scene going forward. Only tough part is, schools are probably going to have pay for the buyout. So, players like Nolan Traore or Hugo Gonzalez might be harder to land because I'm guessing their buyouts are pretty steep.

Gavalyugov

I haven't heard that myself, but it very well could be the case. I do feel like most international goes only court a couple teams (usually around 3). So, if you're close to an international recruit, the odds IMO are significantly better than with a high school kid or someone from the portal that could easily have a dozen schools chasing them.

thought youd find this interesting @dukedevilz The Vols will lose our top 7 players in minutes per game after this season. But have been told Barnes will not take but maybe 1 HS player looks like we are going to go full Louisville type rebuild in the portal next season.

thought youd find this interesting @dukedevilz The Vols will lose our top 7 players in minutes per game after this season. But have been told Barnes will not take but maybe 1 HS player looks like we are going to go full Louisville type rebuild in the portal next season.
Full Louisville?

*FTR, I hope UL has a decent season, it'll be much better having their fanbase posting more and better for the state.

Full Louisville?

*FTR, I hope UL has a decent season, it'll be much better having their fanbase posting more and better for the state.
This soft spot you've got for U6 is just maddening. If UK were in there shoes, you think they'd be offering up 1 ounce of sympathy?

They'll get none from me, ever. Maybe Katina and her girls can make another run and send Squints and his band of misfits to an even bigger dumpster fire.

Honestly it makes A LOT of sense. With all of the 22 and 23 year olds in college basketball, most freshmen aren't going to be among the top 8 for minutes, meaning they'll likely transfer.

You have to spend more time and resources on incoming freshmen. Coaches build those relationships over multiple years. Recruiting transfers almost entirely occurs within a 2 month window. And on top of that, the rate of return, at least the first year, is much higher with experienced transfers than 4-star recruits. So yeah, can't blame Barnes one bit for going that route.

Huge! He was one of the more intriguing 50/50 NBA draft guys. One of the best freshmen in the country this past season. He could be Tech's most important player next season.
Him, and Darrion Williams can both create their own shot. They added a legit PG in Hawkins. And they have great perimeter shooters with Chance McMillian and Walton. I believe they are still going hard after Jaylin Wells, too. If he joins, this team is going to be stout! The Big 12 looks absolutely nasty next year.

Him, and Darrion Williams can both create their own shot. They added a legit PG in Hawkins. And they have great perimeter shooters with Chance McMillian and Walton. I believe they are still going hard after Jaylin Wells, too. If he joins, this team is going to be stout! The Big 12 looks absolutely nasty next year.

Love Jaylen Wells. If you guys can land him, I'd be ready to put Texas Tech into the top 10 somewhere. Either way, Tech will be really, really good next season.

ADVERTISEMENT