is "appears" just wordplay
and different than
"obvious" ?

edit: after careful consideration
of the wording "appears",
i went with other -

wreck em!!

Last edited:
Starting to think Arizona's team payroll might be even higher than Golden State. Ayton was a given, duh. Quinerly is obviously damaged goods. Alkins, Akot, Trier, Markannen, Stanley Johnson, etc all smell fishy too. Hell, it probably goes all the way back to Aaron Gordon and beyond. Come on down, Shareef O'Neal.... UK has room for you, dawg.

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
Honestly, USC would be my answer. My brother read some 7 names connected.

I expect all the big boys to get nailed, Kansas included.
Like I told my wife last night, Miller is “just the tip.”
Eh. I don’t expect fbi wiretaps to affect any of the blue bloods IMO......but it will def come out that all kinds of players from every school have compromised their amateurism. I don’t think it’s common place at all to have actual staff organizing payments, and even more remote having a head coach involved. Players get extra benefits on the daily.

Reactions: satch555
Eh. I don’t expect fbi wiretaps to affect any of the blue bloods IMO......but it will def come out that all kinds of players from every school have compromised their amateurism. I don’t think it’s common place at all to have actual staff organizing payments, and even more remote having a head coach involved. Players get extra benefits on the daily.
I agree toonces. But my only concern is that the NCAA goes after certain schools and some are apparently off limits.

Reactions: toonces11
Everybody forgot about Lance Thomas from Duke. Where did he get the $100,000 to buy jewelry when at duke?
People are truly naive to how much corruption there I s in college athletics. When I was on campus at KU I saw the kinds of cars the players drove. I lived in Manhattan, KS for a couple of years before going to KU, and my neighbor was a RB on the football team. The last program people would suspect would be Bill Snyder’s team. Yet this player not only drove a nice car, but had an expensive leather couch and a $5,000 - $10,000 sound system. And he wasn’t shy about where he got the $ from. I won’t even get into the steroid use and how prevalent that is. But I’ve got some stories. This shit goes on absolutely everywhere, and it’s much worse than these “leaks” suggest. People truly have no clue. People truly believe that a coveted player would choose to play for their program for the love of that school and turn down $ that they could get by going to another school? How dense can you get?

So far the only thing I've seen where they school or coach was involved has been Miller.

I'm not thinking that schools know about a $3k payment from an agent. Even if they do it's unlikely to be proven

Oops. I voted for NCSU after hearing it in local news, before seeing the whole report. It's Zona, but I'll leave my vote as is, share the wealth a little.

ADVERTISEMENT