ADVERTISEMENT

Police-Beating Video Season Warming Up

Btw I’m glad I live and work in a suburb if that’s something all cities have to deal with. That would suck.
I’m sure some cities deal with it differently, but from my experience, it’s a huge bummer. Only thing I don’t like about where I work. Thankfully I live in East Bay in a relatively quiet neighborhood with no tomfoolery. I’ve already experienced my fair share of city living in my 20s, walking out of my apartment and getting swarmed upon by vagrants.

Some cops can be real assholes. I side with the police 99 percent of the time, but watching police abuse their power is disgusting.

This. The problem is that it's the 1 percent that makes the news. The availability heuristic creates the perception that all cops are just running around being thugs.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Sad local story. A 23 year old police officer lost his life after a criminal led him and his partner on a high speed chase.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ine-charges-pending-driver-pursuit/694123002/

636640576205193108-officer-irvine.jpg

Ah! Shit! Sorry, I sometimes forget about that. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was troll-y.

A police officer died during a high speed chase. Very sad, but this is a weird thread in which to post a story like that.

A police officer died during a high speed chase. Very sad, but this is a weird thread in which to post a story like that.

Oh. I assume there was some long explanation about how the two stories are connected? Or was it just drive by trolling?

Oh. I assume there was some long explanation about how the two stories are connected? Or was it just drive by trolling?
Crazy that this morning alone has resulted in people relaying messages to users who are ignoring them, and asking what posters are saying/doing where they have them on ignore.

I can’t remember, was that actually a thing? I know Siva > Wall was. I’m getting old
Yeah it was. This board peaked in 2010. Your fan base presence on this board increased about 3x that year. KU and UK were the two best teams all season, UNC were defending champs, WWW was a thing, Cal was a cheater and Duke won it all. We were all much younger, nobody really trolled and a lot of people were angry. It was really just the most awesome time period I can remember this place ever being.

But yeah, Collins vs. Wall probably was the main focal point of like 25 threads that season.

Yeah it was. This board peaked in 2010. Your fan base presence on this board increased about 3x that year. KU and UK were the two best teams all season, UNC were defending champs, WWW was a thing, Cal was a cheater and Duke won it all. We were all much younger, nobody really trolled and a lot of people were angry. It was really just the most awesome time period I can remember this place ever being.

But yeah, Collins vs. Wall probably was the main focal point of like 25 threads that season.
Surprised I don’t recall that. I can remember UK/Tennessee threads from 2008 but not that. Smh.

Good times on this board, though. Good times.

Reactions: schoonerwest

Fake news

2012 join date

ADVERTISEMENT