ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas-WVU 35-2 free throw game is on ESPNU right now...

I still can’t believe we didn’t shoot 50. Should have been a blow out if they would have called 50% of the fouls West Virginia actually committed. I’m with ya man.

Not even to the first tv timeout and Dax Miles has been fouled twice on layup attempts. No call on either one. #GoodTimes

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
This is the top (best) thread on this forum..

That's how far we've fallen.
STUpid b1g fans ran off Matty, now it's politics and panhandlers.

Where else talks college hoops? I'm shopping for a new site.
It’s the off-season, what else is there really to talk about? We had threads on the NBA finals, golf tournaments, and other sports. It’s just hard to talk nothing but hoops during the summer.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

You could always join the pinned thread and talk about who's better at basketball, Iowa or Minnesota.

Reactions: tw3301

Technically he ran off himself. I’m kind of surprised he hasn’t come back under a new handle.

Was the only thing bringing me back.

Those bewbs are now talking golf.
I don't come to a got.damn college basketball site to talk golf.

barfemoji
If you wanna talk about Jeff Graves then I’ll talk about Jeff Graves with you.

There's transfers, there's JuCo there's USA Basketball, yet there's 20+ threads of garbage on the front page.
Anyone who starts a basketball related thread is already at a disadvantage because these hobos would rather argue in non-basketball related threads here because they've had their asses handed to them on the non basketball boards.

There's transfers, there's JuCo there's USA Basketball, yet there's 20+ threads of garbage on the front page.
Anyone who starts a basketball related thread is already at a disadvantage because these hobos would rather argue in non-basketball related threads here because they've had their asses handed to them on the non basketball boards.
I would like a basketball thread, I'm an employed hobo though and will post when I can.

(Obligatory) tots and pears on starting a college basketball thread on a college basketball message board, if that's what you have in mind

Reactions: KisteK
Just rewatched the game. WVU fouls a lot. Never seen a team foul so much.

You never watched Louisville under Pitino, huh?
Well yeah onviously I have but thanks for mentioning something that had nothing to with my post. It’s not like we were discussing WVU or anything

But you are wrong. I rewatched the game. And I’ve never seen a team foul so much.

Ive never seen a team get away with more fouls than kansas. So i guess we're even.

I was always cool with the 35 free throws. Hell... give them 45. Just give us more than 2.

Ive never seen a team get away with more fouls than kansas. So i guess we're even.

I was always cool with the 35 free throws. Hell... give them 45. Just give us more than 2.
You don’t give teams free throws just to give them

2c6hgh.jpg

You don’t give teams free throws just to give them

Its actually called "makeup fouls" that refs employ at times and it happens more frequently than you think, especially in the NBA. Either way there were legit fouls that should have been called on some of WVU's drives to the basket that were not called.

Never watched WVU in Morgantown?

Would've thought you'd have caught a few of those at some point. Not that they're that interesting usually.

Last edited:
Its actually called "makeup fouls" that refs employ at times and it happens more frequently than you think, especially in the NBA. Either way there were legit fouls that should have been called on some of WVU's drives to the basket that were not called.

I really hate to rehash this, but you people need to pick an argument. Is it fouls or FTs that you're bitching about? Because the foul disparity was pretty much right in line with WV's average on the road. Also, WV fouled intentionally several times at the end.

Reactions: 9erhawk
Never watched WVU in Morgantown?

Would've thought you'd have caught a few of those at some point. Not that they're that interesting usually.

giphy.gif

I really hate to rehash this, but you people need to pick an argument. Is it fouls or FTs that you're bitching about? Because the foul disparity was pretty much right in line with WV's average on the road. Also, WV fouled intentionally several times at the end.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Big ol arms
ADVERTISEMENT