ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

557178ec1d9db4ce79c6ce49f41fdbc0.jpg

Had a nonprofit come in. Looking for vans to transport ppl who need it. (St. Judes based)

I said it'll take a little time to come up with a proposal.

Going to break news today to them, it's going to be free.

I hope they chose our proposal.

Dealership is giving me 15 mini's (minimum commission). Donating mine back to them. St. Jude's not the dealership. Dealership has enough money.

*Story behind this was my wife is a social worker. She has her circle of friends she hangs with. It came up, Vans were needed, so as a good wife, she gives her my card. That act will result in free vans for this side based company that deals with St. Jude. 15 vans total.

Here's the catch on them accepting my deal. I don't have 15 vans to give them right now. They'll havet be brought in, but we can get them in a couple of weeks total. Another dealer (we talk amongst ourselves) has work vans available right now. They're basic transport. Being someone else is footing the bill, I searched a little extra amenities for the vans.

It'll come down to how soon they need them and pay now, or two weeks from no for free.

Last edited:
Where are the SJW at?

Apparently the lockdowns caused a lot of social anxiety. A therapist on the radio today said the social anxiety is even worse now that things are going back to "normal" soon.

She said for her its so overwhelming she will avoid social gatherings for a while, but start by finally sitting on her patio and taking walks. She will casually talk for a few minutes to people on the walk/patio. After she adjusts she will be ready for full on 3 hour bbq's.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Apparently the lockdowns caused a lot of social anxiety. A therapist on the radio today said the social anxiety is even worse now that things are going back to "normal" soon.

She said for her its so overwhelming she will avoid social gatherings for a while, but start by finally sitting on her patio and taking walks. She will casually talk for a few minutes to people on the walk/patio. After she adjusts she will be ready for full on 3 hour bbq's.
The moment we allowed people to refer to themselves as "them and they" solidified we live in the dumbest period in all of mankind.

Where are the SJW at? Ahh, the skin colors weren't in the right roles. Apologies, and move on.

Cash Gernon
That's a terrible story. But to your question. Where are the libs in general. This guy tells it well.

For four years we had to explain why we voted for Trump and it mostly had to do with policies. Now that these limp wristed bitches got their way and orange man gone, they don't want to say shit. They cried about the border. It's worse now. They cried about racism. It's worse now. They cried about equality. They are working hard on making everyone equally poor and stupid. They cried and cried and cried because all they cared about was feelings. Now they just sit in their corners and act like everything is going great. Cowards.

That's a terrible story. But to your question. Where are the libs in general. This guy tells it well.

For four years we had to explain why we voted for Trump and it mostly had to do with policies. Now that these limp wristed bitches got their way and orange man gone, they don't want to say shit. They cried about the border. It's worse now. They cried about racism. It's worse now. They cried about equality. They are working hard on making everyone equally poor and stupid. They cried and cried and cried because all they cared about was feelings. Now they just sit in their corners and act like everything is going great. Cowards.
Obviously an Uncle Tom

Reactions: JimboBBN

Haha that dumbass thinks Biden played a roll in the ‘gas shortage.’

Imagine how dumb you’d have to be?

Imagine trying to blame everything wrong in your country on limp-wristed pussies?

Grow a set

ADVERTISEMENT