ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

v9qm50hydro61.jpg
Ppl are weird.

Guys and Gals, this is the truest thing that have posted dealing with me at my age, happens all the time. I tell my lovely wife what I am going to do the next day on my day off, I wake up the next morning and can't remember everything, I might remember one or two then I am lost. I have to write it down. If I didn't work a swing shift, I would swear that I was in the early stage of dementia. And dementia is no joking matter, had family and dear friends go through it.

97b9ba28b549f01e99273d58dbc8b83b.jpg

Ray Stevens, man I have not seen him in years, he is getting old like me. 🤣
But any way, I ran across this on youcrap and thought it was worth posting because he did it at an old age, he don't have the energy that he once had, but who of us more MATURE people do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I recently just built two. First time builds. Not by choice, but had lightning run in and was tired of replacing the whole thing, so I switched over to just building so that way I can just replace the part instead of the whole thing.

Lots of reading but worth it.

Reactions: cdbearde
@lurkeraspect84
I guess maybe I may have already said this, but I screwed it up after 4 days of use, got my foot hung in the charging cord when I got up and pulled the cord out, it broke something inside the laptop and now I can not charge it. Back to the old windows 8 laptop. Do not ask me why this is in dark print, I have no idea, and I could not quote you, tried several times.

LOL, I will get someone to fix it, or throw 900 bucks in the fire pit. 😂 😂

I am getting to old to give a shit about this crap, real life is more important. Now the print is back to normal. LOL, Dang, this funny, 😂😂😂😂😂

@lurkeraspect84
I guess maybe I may have already said this, but I screwed it up after 4 days of use, got my foot hung in the charging cord when I got up and pulled the cord out, it broke something inside the laptop and now I can not charge it. Back to the old windows 8 laptop. Do not ask me why this is in dark print, I have no idea, and I could not quote you, tried several times.

LOL, I will get someone to fix it, or throw 900 bucks in the fire pit. 😂 😂

I am getting to old to give a shit about this crap, real life is more important. Now the print is back to normal. LOL, Dang, this funny, 😂😂😂😂😂
This soon, send it back. Then I would look at replacing the inputs. You're old and remember solder smell. Kidding, but yeah, if it's the new one send it back.

My BIL started working on my old plasma tv ('04). did work great, but since the lighting we're trying to figuring out whats wrong. Replaced a few parts and we ended up welding a modern, but crude, butbattery engine/then moter Big Wheel for adults. I wasn't kidding about his eyebrow.

Also, I've had nothing but luck dealing with customer service for pc parts. I might have to give a white lie and say I' didn't cause it by tripping over the cord, but it's a lot of money.

Reactions: cdbearde
Few things I like better than hands on stuff. Drafting, building, yardwork etc. I love it, but I can't do it as a job due to my mindset of there's a limit to money earned for time allotted. With using my mouth, there's a limited, but unlimited amount I can earn. "Find something you love" is a retirement plan.

I rotate my tires and check my breaks the hard way. It's something to do.

*"Find something you love and let it kill you" - Bukowski.., is something I'm still working on.

This soon, send it back. Then I would look at replacing the inputs. You're old and remember solder smell. Kidding, but yeah, if it's the new one send it back.

My BIL started working on my old plasma tv ('04). did work great, but since the lighting we're trying to figuring out whats wrong. Replaced a few parts and we ended up welding a modern, but crude, butbattery engine/then moter Big Wheel for adults. I wasn't kidding about his eyebrow.
I can't send it back when I broke the charging port, it was my fault. I am sure someone can fix it, I am going to take it to a person tomorrow and see. But I would not ask a company to fix my screw up, but that's just me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT