ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I can't send it back when I broke the charging port, it was my fault. I am sure someone can fix it, I am going to take it to a person tomorrow and see. But I would not ask a company to fix my screw up, but that's just me.
Have you youtube'd your repair? Instead of paying someone to do it?

famous last words.

Reactions: cdbearde
Few things I like better than hands on stuff. Drafting, building, yardwork etc. I love it, but I can't do it as a job due to my mindset of there's a limit to money earned for time allotted. With using my mouth, there's a limited, but unlimited amount I can earn. "Find something you love" is a retirement plan.

I rotate my tires and check my breaks the hard way. It's something to do.

*"Find something you love and let it kill you" - Bukowski.., is something I'm still working on.
I rotated my tires on my work car today in my drive way, could have taken it to where I bought them, but who wants to wait, just did not get the balance.

I rotated my tires on my work car today in my drive way, could have taken it to where I bought them, but who wants to wait, just did not get the balance.
There's this old man who runs a tire shop right out of the 50's. I get mine balanced there. Also, known to get a cheap used tire there as well. He won't resell them if not good so I like to think it's a deal and I support deals.

Let's get something straight, I'm no expert on anything. Just a poor man, that likes to fix his washer and not make a sex toy out of it.

Struggle is real.

• Haha
167733517_457245102284264_3781510819123435793_n.jpg

Last edited:
Even though, i'm tired, broke and hungry, I still help thinking about how to make it go FASTER.
"
It's as sideways and backwards as all get out,. But fun to ride regardless.

...like linux.

I'll put my pos duster up aginst anyone's a budge of 3.50.

Not landing on Mars here, just somthing that makes you sticker peck up.

20 mph is way too fast.I drove along my BIl and he was doing 70.

that's it. Not comfortable past that, he's tying to keep me up longer to drive it faster, but tired eyes creates danger

start again in a couple of hours.

Few things I like better than hands on stuff. Drafting, building, yardwork etc. I love it, but I can't do it as a job due to my mindset of there's a limit to money earned for time allotted. With using my mouth, there's a limited, but unlimited amount I can earn. "Find something you love" is a retirement plan.

I rotate my tires and check my breaks the hard way. It's something to do.

*"Find something you love and let it kill you" - Bukowski.., is something I'm still working on.

🤨

This was me with UK basketball this season as it was turning upside down, and kept turning upside down.

c0c819a20d8de69053f019bc11bec188.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Let's see if we can create a hottie?

167761998_1666448120207247_5581050614687146318_n.jpg

so far so good.

168467847_266104948474044_1274669332546391467_n.jpg

$345 at the shop right now for sale.

168440566_497792384935210_1579457576734853034_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
The only piece of this computer we bought was the cpu heatsink, the rest was traded for magic cards and a couple of controllers.

• Wow
The only piece of this computer we bought was the cpu heatsink, the rest was traded for magic cards and a couple of controllers.
I took my new laptop to the shop today, he said that labor would start at 100, said everything had to come out to get to the charging port. That's crazy that these companies would build them that way. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
....and it's gone. Boom done. Didn't even get the case put back together.

billed it out. cost of the two controllers was 8 bucks. cost of the cards was 34. $55 on fan/cooler, $10 in a screws/bolt set and $10 on a bracket that will come in Monday that supports the gpu. Which is not needed now.

Sold for 325.

account closed

Last edited:
Would also like to give a s/o to the poster here who just sold a riding mower off his dealership. I see your hustle guy.

ADVERTISEMENT