ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

My first pic ever, I am feeling a little younger with this new laptop I got set up today, but just a bit, still trying to learn

coke.jpg

Looks like I have to join, and it looks like social media, at my age I don't want any part of social media outside of these forums, but thank you sir.👍👍

Yeah, I don't go on Reddit either. But I don't think you have to join. Maybe ask the other guys in here.

Reactions: cdbearde
I have a lot of time to kill, I find stuff all over,
I follow a lot of nonsense/interesting stuff on twitter and fb. I don't social on them other than messenger with some family members and old friends. It's just stuff to scroll through to pass time by between customers.

I follow a lot of nonsense/interesting stuff on twitter and fb. I don't social on them other than messenger with some family members and old friends. It's just stuff to scroll through to pass time by between customers.
I am learning, this laptop is fast, and the pad is so different from the old one I was using that was still windows 8, I am going to have to get a wireless mouse, because there is no raised area where I click on, where I would click is the same level as the pad and will move the curser at the same time, I am sure that is great, but not for me. 🤣

I am learning, this laptop is fast, and the pad is so different from the old one I was using that was still windows 8, I am going to have to get a wireless mouse, because there is no raised area where I click on, where I would click is the same level as the pad and will move the curser at the same time, I am sure that is great, but not for me. 🤣
You can just copy and paste. Just right click the image, copy image address, then come here and paste the image address. Hit post.

Untitled.png

Damn 0-2 is it bc I got the pics off google images?

Itscopying and pasting the link but not the pic.

Shat I thought this was the wbb hotties thread
If I remember, when you right click on the photo, don't click copy, but copy photo address, then when you post the pick on here click on the emblem next to the paper clip image that we use to post videos, it will then open up and give you a place to paste the image address. I think I got that correct, but if I missed something please don't hate on me. 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If I remember, when you right click on the photo, don't click copy, but copy photo address, then when you post the pick on here click on the emblem next to the paper clip image that we use to post videos, it will then open up and give you a place to paste the image address. I think I got that correct, but if I missed something please don't hate on me. 🤣
You got it.

• Haha
You got it.
I wouldn't touch that phone number for crap.
About 15 years ago me and my supervisor was having a disagreement and out of the blue I told him no one cared what he had to say, and said why don't call 1-800-eat-shit, he said why don't you. So I picked his phone up and dialed the numbers that matched the letters of eat shit after i put the 1-800 in and handed him the phone, I thought it was funny until I saw the look in his eyes as he was listening and then slammed the phone down and kicked me out of his office. True story, I had know idea at the time it was phone sex number.😏

• Haha
I wouldn't touch that phone number for crap.
About 15 years ago me and my supervisor was having a disagreement and out of the blue I told him no cared what he had to say, and said why don't call 1-800-eat-shit, he said why don't you. So I picked his phone up and dialed the numbers that matched the numbers of eat shit after i put the 1-800 in and handed him the phone, I thought it was funny until I saw the look in his eyes as he was listening and then slammed the phone down and kicked me out of his office. True story, I had know idea at the time it was phone sex number.😏
Yeah, that was just mine. I've gave it out a few times and met some pretty cool ppl doing so. I understand you being hesitant.

Yeah, that was just mine. I've gave it out a few times and met some pretty cool ppl doing so. I understand you being hesitant.
I'm shooting for a return to home this summer. Maybe I'll take an earlier exit to visit you, hit up Bert in Smiths Grove and head on down Cumberland Parkway to home. I used to take 1-40 from Memphis to Nashville, but that's a boring drive. It'll be fun to mix it up and head up your way and head east in Kentucky instead of Tennessee.

I thought you were shooting some sex number for fun. Sorry brother. But when you, (as in me) are a prankster just trying to have fun, you never need to let your guard down. 😎

I thought you were shooting some sex number for fun. Sorry brother. But when you, (as in me) are a prankster just trying to have fun, you never need to let your guard down. 😎
I share it time to time with the right ppl when we're going back and forth, then delete it afterwards.

I'm shooting for a return to home this summer. Maybe I'll take an earlier exit to visit you, hit up Bert in Smiths Grove and head on down Cumberland Parkway to home. I used to take 1-40 from Memphis to Nashville, but that's a boring drive. It'll be fun to mix it up and head up your way and head west in Kentucky instead of Tennessee.
Absolutely, if you come through here via 69, give me a heads up and I will let you know if I am off, I work a swing shift. I should be retired, but crap happens, I will be in 3 more years one way or the other.😎

I'm shooting for a return to home this summer. Maybe I'll take an earlier exit to visit you, hit up Bert in Smiths Grove and head on down Cumberland Parkway to home. I used to take 1-40 from Memphis to Nashville, but that's a boring drive. It'll be fun to mix it up and head up your way and head east in Kentucky instead of Tennessee.
To add to my above response to this, if we can hook up when you come through we will drag @Villian07 down to meet with us, he isn't that far away. 😎

ADVERTISEMENT