ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

George Floyd mural in Toledo (why?) Hit by lightning. God to be charged with a hate crime.

floydmural.jpg
Isnt it pretty crazy people are making murals and statues of George Floyd?

Reactions: GhostOf301

US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer revealed his long-awaited marijuana legalization bill this morning. At first glance it appears to be a lightly edited version of the MORE Act, which passed the House last year but failed to find traction in the Senate.

The bill would remove cannabis from the federal list of controlled substances, expunge federal cannabis records, impose a federal tax on marijuana, and reinvest that tax revenue in communities and individuals most adversely affected by the War on Drugs.

The new bill, known as the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act, was officially introduced by Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), and co-sponsored by Schumer and Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR).

“The communities that have been most harmed by cannabis prohibition are benefitting the least from the legal marijuana marketplace,” the bill states. “A legacy of racial and ethnic injustices, compounded by disproportionate collateral consequences of 80 years of cannabis prohibition enforcement, now limits participation in the industry.”

US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer revealed his long-awaited marijuana legalization bill this morning. At first glance it appears to be a lightly edited version of the MORE Act, which passed the House last year but failed to find traction in the Senate.

The bill would remove cannabis from the federal list of controlled substances, expunge federal cannabis records, impose a federal tax on marijuana, and reinvest that tax revenue in communities and individuals most adversely affected by the War on Drugs.

The new bill, known as the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act, was officially introduced by Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), and co-sponsored by Schumer and Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR).

“The communities that have been most harmed by cannabis prohibition are benefitting the least from the legal marijuana marketplace,” the bill states. “A legacy of racial and ethnic injustices, compounded by disproportionate collateral consequences of 80 years of cannabis prohibition enforcement, now limits participation in the industry.”
I think the tax funds should go to education and infrastruture.

Isnt it pretty crazy people are making murals and statues of George Floyd?
The left has a knack for creating false idols while condemning an entire group of people based on terrible ideologies. It's the best way to divide society.

There’s a badass mural of George and Breonna a mutual friend did in downtown Louisville. Looks awesome. He does a bunch of murals all over. I’ve seen him do Prince, Hunter Thompson, Bonnie Raitt, and a badass Sabbath one.

Go on and hate.. haha
I think it’s awesome.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There’s a badass mural of George and Breonna a mutual friend did in downtown Louisville. Looks awesome. He does a bunch of murals all over. I’ve seen him do Prince, Hunter Thompson, Bonnie Raitt, and a badass Sabbath one.

Go on and hate.. haha
I think it’s awesome.
A mutual friend of who?

Go on and hate.. haha
I think it’s awesome.
You think it's awesome to idolize pieces of shit who brought nothing to society but violence and crime? (Floyd, not Taylor) neither one should have died in the manner that they did. But neither one was a saint worthy of public memorials.

You think it's awesome to idolize pieces of shit who brought nothing to society but violence and crime? (Floyd, not Taylor) neither one should have died in the manner that they did. But neither one was a saint worthy of public memorials.
Yeah I don’t agree with your post. That’s ok though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT