ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Is drawing negative attention to something better that not bringing attention to it at all?

Yes. MLK Jr. brought a lot of negative attention. I’m pretty sure the only attention the American Revolutionists received from England was negative.

211942193_2985316381709447_5550111020125680283_n.jpg

I have never been an anti vaccer. Though I don't see a single use for this vaccine regarding my health, I needed it for our vacation.

I’ve just been hearing how it kills everybody on contact and satan is behind it. Refreshing to see somebody make it out alive.

What is an alternative that will reach as many eyeballs?
How often did MLK kneel to the flag? Seems he reached a many of eyeballs....And in a time with nowhere near the media, technology we have today..

When members of a protest aren't peaceful, then the protest isnt peaceful. Protests can't infringe on others constitutional rights. Protests can't be effective when their rallying cry is based on a false narrative. Protests can be effective....with the right message being sent to the right audience. What purpose does blocking emergency services hold? What purpose does it serve to keep people from getting to their jobs in time to support their family? What purpose does it serve to burn down buildings and steal from people? The protests were a complete mess. Any good and positive message was drowned out by idiot after idiot. (from the top down). It might be one of the most poorly organized and led protests/movement in history.
Interested in Brooks response to this.....

Reactions: toonces11
I am listening to two women have the most ridiculous and meandering conversations at a bar that ever heard

Protest doesn’t exist without disruption.
There is a difference in disruption vs violence, vandalism, looting, etc,etc...Rosa parks caused a disruption when she refused to move. She didn't bust out windows, catch the bus on fire. She simply refused to move. That simple non-violent, non-disrespectful act, created more opportunity, then anyhitng BLM has ever done.

There is a difference in disruption vs violence, vandalism, looting, etc,etc...Rosa parks caused a disruption when she refused to move. She didn't bust out windows, catch the bus on fire. She simply refused to move. That simple non-violent, non-disrespectful act, created more opportunity, then anyhitng BLM has ever done.

The protests weren’t violent

Protest doesn’t exist without disruption.
Back on the day when the civil rights activists were protesting, the peaceful protesters would leave whenever the protests turned violent. That's because they knew it hurt their overall message. And because they knew that it was no longer a peaceful protest. Nowadays, it is a peaceful protest as long as only 7% are violent.

Back on the day when the civil rights activists were protesting, the peaceful protesters would leave whenever the protests turned violent. That's because they knew it hurt their overall message. And because they knew that it was no longer a peaceful protest. Nowadays, it is a peaceful protest as long as only 7% are violent.

How many were violent during the protests?

How many were violent during the protests?
That's not a relevant question. The people who had a legitimate cause for protest had enough common sense to know that all it took was for one violent protester to ruin the message that was intended to be delivered. So they left. Now, they have a false narrative that they are protesting and they are doing so in a much worse way. All at the fault of white liberals. But their answer to the (small percentage) of violent protesters is that they only make up a small percentage of the overall protesters. This way they can be factual at the same time as being dismissive of the effects of the violent and deadly peaceful protests from the past year. But hey, the FBI is investigating a lego likeness of the capitol building in order to get to the bottom of January 6th. Got to get those evil white supremacists that are terrorizing America.

• Love
Reactions: cdbearde
The protests weren’t violent
Could you be a tad more specific here, Brooky....

Also, in the first TWO weeks after the death of George Floyd, protest cost $1-2 billion in insured property damage...In two weeks, bro. Over the next 3 months----30 people died,and over 14,000 were arrested...

I mean billions in damages---30 dead---14, 000 arrested---in 3 months...Man, thank goodness those protest were peaceful. I would have hated to see those totals had they turned violent.

And lets not forget this jewel....

fiery but mostly peaceful protests

Dude you need to get your head out of the sand---then out of your ass.

Texas GOP threatens to arrest Democrats after they flee to Washington in opposition of restrictive voting legislation.

On Tuesday, the Texas House voted to issue arrest warrants to compel Texas Democrats to return to the state after they walked out of the state House and traveled to Washington, according to the New York Times.

The Democrats left Texas on charter planes on Monday in opposition to a restrictive voting legislation, The Wall Street Journal reports, after a 30-day special session to pass the measure began and they vow to stay there until it ends on August 7.

I’ve just been hearing how it kills everybody on contact and satan is behind it. Refreshing to see somebody make it out alive.
A buddy of mine smoked cigarettes for an entire month and is still alive. I was so glad to find out that cigarettes aren’t hazardous to your health.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT