ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I am going to have to side with @brooky03 here. Nothing wrong with calling your dog your best friend. In a cliche way, it's kind of sad if it is your best friend. But it is so cringe when people say their pets are their children. Even worse when their children have pets that they call their grandchildren. I saw a bumper sticker that said dogs are people too. Umm, no they're not.

People who carry their dog like a baby, or worse yet, push them around in a stroller... they can go straight to hell.
The dog was in a stroller. TS. She was probably around 50. Had a nice body.

I wonder how they like to be talked to in bed?

Yall ever watch pitbulls and parolees?

pretty good show about a dog shelter in Louisiana.

Lol, that weather sucks, and the women will be dying of the heat as well. My mom lived in Scottsdale, AZ for years and when I came to visit all I heard was “it’s a dry heat”. Lol. No it sucks. Dry or not, just like the crusty broads in Vegas. Woof. Btw that 117 is for this week in early to mid June.
The high was only 115 yesterday (like I said), not 117. SUCK IT!

3iq38mweix471.jpg

I am going to have to side with @brooky03 here. Nothing wrong with calling your dog your best friend. In a cliche way, it's kind of sad if it is your best friend. But it is so cringe when people say their pets are their children. Even worse when their children have pets that they call their grandchildren. I saw a bumper sticker that said dogs are people too. Umm, no they're not.

People who carry their dog like a baby, or worse yet, push them around in a stroller... they can go straight to hell.

Another thing that makes me cringe is when people separate, without having kids in the picture, and they share custody of the dog. GTFOH.

Reactions: brooky03
Me (walking into VS): Hi, I’m here to buy my wife some dental floss.

VS worker: I can help you with that. What are your pronouns and your wife’s pronouns?

Me: Does that matter?

VS worker: Well, would your wife prefer g-strings with or without a ball pouch?

Me: ............

with

Me (walking into VS): Hi, I’m here to buy my wife some dental floss.

VS worker: I can help you with that. What are your pronouns and your wife’s pronouns?

Me: Does that matter?

VS worker: Well, would your wife prefer g-strings with or without a ball pouch?

Me: ............

with
What does anatomy have to do with gender or pronouns?

Why do people have to be so weird? The things that make and create (what we are somehow calling) "news" is a little bananas.

Why do people have to be so weird? The things that make and create (what we are somehow calling) "news" is a little bananas.

When there were fewer news outlets, the bar was higher. Stories turnover much faster now and there are a billion outlets competing for eyeballs. Gonna dilute the product.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT