ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

pepuinn9zed61.jpg

I have always been a dog person. I had my last dog from when I was 18 to 33. She saw a lot of good times and bad. I am eventually going to get another dog. They are great companions and just make you happier in general.

I also have no use for people who mistreat dogs. Whether it be abuse or neglect. I can't stand people who have dogs and just keep them chained up or in a cage. Never understood why people would do that.

But, it's kind of silly to suggest that it is scary that someone has a price on their dog, Jimbo. It would be a difficult decision, for sure. But fact is, your dog is going to die. You are going to lose your dog at some point. And you will cry. I always said I wouldn't cry, but I am not a sociopath so I cried like a baby when I had to put my dog down. It's been a few years and I still get sad thinking about her. If I had a dog and someone offered me an insane amount of money for it, sorry but I will take crying over losing my dog a few years earlier than I should have with money in the bank.

Reactions: dukedevilz
You both have some beautiful puppers! I decided a long time ago, if I ever win the lottery, I will use pretty much every penny on a dog or animal safe haven

Same that’s the only possibility I’d consider with trading my dog for 100 million. That could make a lot of safe places for dogs.

I have always been a dog person. I had my last dog from when I was 18 to 33. She saw a lot of good times and bad. I am eventually going to get another dog. They are great companions and just make you happier in general.

I also have no use for people who mistreat dogs. Whether it be abuse or neglect. I can't stand people who have dogs and just keep them chained up or in a cage. Never understood why people would do that.

But, it's kind of silly to suggest that it is scary that someone has a price on their dog, Jimbo. It would be a difficult decision, for sure. But fact is, your dog is going to die. You are going to lose your dog at some point. And you will cry. I always said I wouldn't cry, but I am not a sociopath so I cried like a baby when I had to put my dog down. It's been a few years and I still get sad thinking about her. If I had a dog and someone offered me an insane amount of money for it, sorry but I will take crying over losing my dog a few years earlier than I should have with money in the bank.
I would never be able to forgive myself. There is no dollar sign on a peace of mind, so they say. If you would be able to get past it mentally, more power to you. I would not be able to, knowing my dog is scared and will be confused for god knows how long.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
This is sadly the only picture I could find on this phone. Probably about two months before she passed.

20210616-163359.jpg

My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I had just moved in together. For our first Christmas living together, she took a picture of her to an artist to get drawn. That Christmas morning is when I had to take her to get put down. My wife almost didn't give me the gift, but everyone told her to. I am cutting onions as I type this out.

But anyways, here is the drawing.

20210616-163518.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT