ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

E3_AT16UUAcLIy7

I get irrationally angry when I hear people call their dogs or cats their kids. Or if they refer to themselves as a parent because they have pets. That chick sounds like one of those people.

I am going to have to side with @brooky03 here. Nothing wrong with calling your dog your best friend. In a cliche way, it's kind of sad if it is your best friend. But it is so cringe when people say their pets are their children. Even worse when their children have pets that they call their grandchildren. I saw a bumper sticker that said dogs are people too. Umm, no they're not.

People who carry their dog like a baby, or worse yet, push them around in a stroller... they can go straight to hell.

I am going to have to side with @brooky03 here. Nothing wrong with calling your dog your best friend. In a cliche way, it's kind of sad if it is your best friend. But it is so cringe when people say their pets are their children. Even worse when their children have pets that they call their grandchildren. I saw a bumper sticker that said dogs are people too. Umm, no they're not.

People who carry their dog like a baby, or worse yet, push them around in a stroller... they can go straight to hell.
I love animals....esp dogs, but I agree with everything.

Reactions: GhostOf301
child
/CHīld/

noun
  1. a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

Edit Spoiler alert: Jimbo THINKS he can kill a mountain lion with his bare hands . Ill take the mountain lion, every single time. But yea thats been the running joke.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I know you don't really step out of the politics threads but there has been a two year running joke here on if Jimbo could take a mountain lion or not. Spoiler alert: Yes.

I just remembered it being a wolf instead of a mountain lion. I’ve dabbled in those conversations.

Considering a dog a part of your family is different than treating/considering your dog as your child, imo.

And i imagine only people without kids do that, hopefully at least.

I mean obviously the dog isn't your biological kid, but you feed it. Take care of it. Take him to the doctor when he's sick. Buy him things to make him happy, or to try and cheer him up. Hail and I aren't the only ones who would consider their dog like their kid. I would say a huge portion of pet owners do. I wouldn't trade my relationship with my dog for anything. Your dog deserves to have you go all out for him or her, just like they would for you.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I mean obviously the dog isn't your biological kid, but you feed it. Take care of it. Take him to the doctor when he's sick. Buy him things to make him happy, or to try and cheer him up. Hail and I aren't the only ones who would consider their dog like their kid. I would say a huge portion of pet owners do. I wouldn't trade my relationship with my dog for anything. Your dog deserves to have you go all out for him or her, just like they would for you.

Love my dogs, but I would absolutely sell my dogs for $100,000, if offered. So, I guess in that sense they're not quite like the rest of the family, as I would never sell my kids. What do other thinks? Would it be shameful to sell your dog for a certain amount?

Love my dogs, but I would absolutely sell my dogs for $100,000, if offered. So, I guess in that sense they're not quite like the rest of the family, as I would never sell my kids. What do other thinks? Would it be shameful to sell your dog for a certain amount?

My dog doesn't have a price. I don't mean this in any disrespectful manner, but anyone who could sell their dogs to a stranger shouldn't have one. Your dog wouldn't sell you for any amount of toys or treats, so why would you do that to him?

ADVERTISEMENT