ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Samuel Little is regarded by the FBI as the most prolific serial killer in US history having been credited for 93 murders and over 50 other suspected victims. He is a black man.

Btw. These Hawks “MLK” jerseys are fire. Too bad they’re gonna lose, and Hawks sunshine pumpers...cough (DePaul fan) knows it’s over.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oh now the terrorists are involved?! Well in that case, Malvo is awarded the intercontinental champ belt and he has to face the #1 challenger, that shit stain Boston Marathon bomber.
Eh... I would put the sniper on the serial killer list. Sure, they were terroristic acts, but more with the mind of a serial killer.

Eh... I would put the sniper on the serial killer list. Sure, they were terroristic acts, but more with the mind of a serial killer.
But they were intentionally making a public spectacle of it, whereas most of the other killers try to hide their crimes at all costs.

Samuel Little is regarded by the FBI as the most prolific serial killer in US history having been credited for 93 murders and over 50 other suspected victims. He is a black man.
Well @brooky03 just hasn't been caught yet.
tenor.gif

Any of you other 4 - 5 participants in this thread ever wonder why there are only 5 - 6 participants in this thread?! This is the best thread going. I look forward to seeing that there are new posts. Who doesn’t want to participate in the funnier aspects of life?!
Love funnier aspects of life. Especially at others expense. Also, there's some really weird, clever, funny, stupid ppl out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT