ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

The vast majority of the cases where cops kill suspects, the suspect has acted in a way that gives the officer the belief that the suspect has no regard for their life. They are trained to go home to their families at night. As a blanket statement, failure to comply shouldn't be a death sentence is universally agreed upon. But when the reality of the situation involves a split second decision that either does involve, or could be perceived to involve a life or death decision, I am siding with law enforcement every time when the suspect chooses to put themselves in that situation.

That is across the board. White/black/hispanic/Asian/gay/tranny/feathered Indian/saudifvck.
Nope, it's much easier to analyze a situation for hours after the fact, in slow motion, from behind a computer screen and then criticize everything the cop did wrong (but not the criminal).

Reactions: GhostOf301
If not complying is like, well not stopping....not reaching.....not trying to get into your car...not showing your hands, then yeah, getting shot is one of the prizes, dude. If you were a cop, stopped a car....Driver gets out.....then darts toward his car---you are telling him to stop....he does not...He then reaches into his car...

What do you do, Brooky?

99.99% of the time, if people would just do what the **** the police say, shootings do not happen. Cp tells you stop----You fukin stop. Its that god damn easy.
When they tell you 276 times "Let me see your hands OR I WILL SHOOT YOU" and you still don't comply, well.... you had it coming.

If not complying is like, well not stopping....not reaching.....not trying to get into your car...not showing your hands, then yeah, getting shot is one of the prizes, dude. If you were a cop, stopped a car....Driver gets out.....then darts toward his car---you are telling him to stop....he does not...He then reaches into his car...

What do you do, Brooky?

99.99% of the time, if people would just do what the **** the police say, shootings do not happen. Cp tells you stop----You fukin stop. Its that god damn easy.

We’re all aware police have the right to use deadly force when threatened with deadly force. The issue that I see is that has become ‘police can use deadly force when they think somebody might use deadly force in the near future with a weapon that they maybe have or might get at some point .”

Just quit with the drama, bro...Its folk like you that are a huge part of the issue. Over dramatizing shit, just to get some obtuse, reckless point across. Its getting fukin old.

“Quit with the drama,” says the guy acting like the sky is falling because the VP told immigrants to wait and gas went up 30 cents.

We’re all aware police have the right to use deadly force when threatened with deadly force. The issue that I see is that has become ‘police can use deadly force when they think somebody might use deadly force in the near future with a weapon that they maybe have or might get at some point .”
Thankfully limp wristed libs like you don't get to determine what situations warrant lethal force.

Sure....Its comical how folk like you spin shit...BTW, which news do you wtch that tells you Joe is the man? Dude is a walking shit show. His entire Presidency is fukin scripted. I mean what President says---"You gonna get me in trouble, asking those questions"? There is absolute no way you watch this guy speak, and say---"I feel good with this dude in control". And Harris? JFC. Her own Party hates her. She cannot give a straight answer to save her life.....When asked by Lester Holt about NOT having been to the border, her response was---"well I haven't been to Eurpoe either...." I mean, huh?

But hey, be you---Defend it. I am anxiously awaiting your spin.

You seem unhinged. It’s been 4 months. You liked Trump and the guy couldn’t speak full sentences either. Nobody has listened to Trump speak and thought, “hmm, what an eloquent and brilliant man.” Biden is an old man who babbles. If you remember, the choices weren’t great.

Chill

You seem unhinged. It’s been 4 months. You liked Trump and the guy couldn’t speak full sentences either. Nobody has listened to Trump speak and thought, “hmm, what an eloquent and brilliant man.” Biden is an old man who babbles. If you remember, the choices weren’t great.

Chill
He didn't say anything about Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Are you going to wait to find out? It takes .4 seconds to draw and fire. That was sweet of you to give that criminal the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately you're now dead.

“Quit with the drama,” says the guy acting like the sky is falling because the VP told immigrants to wait and gas went up 30 cents.
Where did it only go up 30 cents? I need to go fill up all my plastic grocery bags.

Are you going to wait to find out? It takes .4 seconds to draw and fire. That was sweet of you to give that criminal the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately you're now dead.

Exactly my point. We have police walking the streets with the mentality that they’re going home to their family no matter what, so they’re going to shoot anybody who doesn’t listen and has a phone in their hand at night, or is holding a rock that they could throw and give you a big ouchy. And the law will protect them because of qualified immunity. It’s being abused and there is next to zero accountability.

I have a problem with that.

Exactly my point. We have police walking the streets with the mentality that they’re going home to their family no matter what, so they’re going to shoot anybody who doesn’t listen and has a phone in their hand at night, or is holding a rock that they could throw and give you a big ouchy. And the law will protect them because of qualified immunity. It’s being abused and there is next to zero accountability.

How do you know it's a phone, a rock, or a gun? Did you go up and analyze it with a flashlight from point blank range? He obviously didn't show it to you because his hands are hidden.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I was comparing the choices. You see the relevance of comparing the two guys we were picking from, yeah?
He didn't ask you about choices. He specifically spoke about the current administration and how you view it. You compared the two choices because that is a way for you to avoid actually addressing the shitshow that is in the WH today. Yeah, but.....

Obvious troll.

So what you are saying is---Police should wait until suspect gets their gun, points said gun, before acting? Would you not call a "threat" a suspect that is told to show his hands, does not, then starts to reach below his seat, into his pockets, etc, etc....as threat( to life)? And imagine this...

Cop tells you get out of the car....You do. He ask you if have any weapons---You say no. He ask you to stay in put, in his view, while he checks your license----You do. He comes back---All is good. You get in your car---he gets in his. You both go home....

Crazy, huh?

BUT.....now lets paint a different picture...

Cop ask you to get out of the car....You do not. You argue, become aggressive. You finally get out. But you are acting suspicious...Officer repeatedly ask you to keep your hands out of your pockets....You don't.. You then tell suspect, "I am gonna handcuff you for both are safety." A struggle ensues...Suspect breaks free, and reaches into his pocket.....

What do you do?

So what you are saying is---Police should wait until suspect gets their gun, points said gun, before acting? Would you not call a "threat" a suspect that is told to show his hands, does not, then starts to reach below his seat, into his pockets, etc, etc....as threat( to life)? And imagine this...

Cop tells you get out of the car....You do. He ask you if have any weapons---You say no. He ask you to stay in put, in his view, while he checks your license----You do. He comes back---All is good. You get in your car---he gets in his. You both go home....

Crazy, huh?

Cop ask you to get out of the car....You do not. You argue, become aggressive. You finally get out. But you are acting suspicious...Officer repeatedly ask you to keep your hands out of your pockets....You don't.. You then tell suspect, "I am gonna handcuff you for both are safety." A struggle ensues...Suspect breaks free, and reaches into his pocket.....

What do you do?
Maybe he was just having a bad day. Hug it out and let him go. -Brooky

Chill
Missed the part where I mentioned Trump...Quit deflecting to Trump. THis isn't about him. Its about Biden/Harris. Folk like you were adamant that Biden/Harris was the better option....4 months in, can you still say this?

Its funny....You call out Trump and is inability to speak full sentences...You chalk that up as him being incompetent, an ass, etc, etc...When I point this out about Biden, you give the excuse of---Well, he's old..

Weird.

How do you know it's a phone, a rock, or a gun? Did you go up and analyze it with a flashlight from point blank range? He obviously didn't show it to you because his hands are hidden.

You don’t. We’re talking about the gray area. I think the gray area is too big.

He didn't ask you about choices. He specifically spoke about the current administration and how you view it. You compared the two choices because that is a way for you to avoid actually addressing the shitshow that is in the WH today. Yeah, but.....

It doesn’t matter what he did or didn’t ask me about. Comparing the choices we had is relevant to the criticism of the one we picked.

You’ve had conversations with people before. You know how point, counter-point discussions go.

Crazy, huh?

What do you do?

Police shouldn’t wait until a gun is being pointed at them. I didn’t even come close to implying that at any point.

They should probably wait until they have reasonable suspicious a deadly weapon is even in the vicinity.

Again----drama. Where did I insinuate the sky is falling? I pat no attention to gas---Its been well over $3 bucks a gallon since Biden took office. Look, I am just asking you a question...

Your party ran on the "open the border"---Let people in. Trump is a big meanie for closing the border...And now, 3+ months in, Harris is telling immigrants, "Do not to US.."

Can you explain that?

It doesn’t matter what he did or didn’t ask me about. Comparing the choices we had is relevant to the criticism of the one we picked.

You’ve had conversations with people before. You know how point, counter-point discussions go.
Nope. You could address the current administration and express concerns, doubts or basic criticisms without bringing up the previous administration. You just choose not to.

Missed the part where I mentioned Trump...Quit deflecting to Trump. THis isn't about him. Its about Biden/Harris. Folk like you were adamant that Biden/Harris was the better option....4 months in, can you still say this?

Its funny....You call out Trump and is inability to speak full sentences...You chalk that up as him being incompetent, an ass, etc, etc...When I point this out about Biden, you give the excuse of---Well, he's old..

Weird.

Let me know when i deflect. So far, I haven’t.

Since you’re talking about Trump, though, I called Trump an idiot mostly because he did poorly in school and had trouble keeping businesses solvent despite every assist in the world from his wealthy father.

Biden has a pretty good political track record, imo. He’s more qualified than Trump was so he gets more leeway.

Police shouldn’t wait until a gun is being pointed at them. I didn’t even come close to implying that at any point.

They should probably wait until they have reasonable suspicious a deadly weapon is even in the vicinity.
A deadly weapon isn't required to pose a deadly threat. Again, thankfully unreasonable people like you don't determine what an officer has to consider a deadly threat.

Again----drama. Where did I insinuate the sky is falling? I pat no attention to gas---Its been well over $3 bucks a gallon since Biden took office. Look, I am just asking you a question...

Your party ran on the "open the border"---Let people in. Trump is a big meanie for closing the border...And now, 3+ months in, Harris is telling immigrants, "Do not to US.."

Can you explain that?

Dems didn’t push open borders. Some might have, but that wasn’t the party platform and wasn’t Biden’s platform.

Like I said, you can read the website. Biden’s plans to change border restrictions to be more sensible is something I align with. I’m looking forward to the pandemic ending (soon) so they can begin the policy changes.

Whoa now....You are jumping around. Exactly what to you is, "reasonable suspicion"? Now remember, you said---

The issue that I see is that has become ‘police can use deadly force when they think somebody might use deadly force...

So is there a difference between, "reasonable suspicion", and thinking somebody might use deadly force? If I reach into my car---Is that reasonable suspicion? What if I turn my back to you, and start fondling in my jacket? Or if I run from you, go to my car, and reach through my window?

Are those examples of reasonble suspicion, or a cop just thinking someone might use deadly force?

Dems didn’t push open borders. Some might have, but that wasn’t the party platform and wasn’t Biden’s platform.

Like I said, you can read the website. Biden’s plans to change border restrictions to be more sensible is something I align with. I’m looking forward to the pandemic ending (soon) so they can begin the policy changes.
Right....At no time did Biden/Harris "trash" Trump for wanting to build a wall, have tighter restricitons on immigrants entering the US....

"Waiting for the pandemic to end, so they can begin with the policy changes..." 🤣 🤣 🤣

Just curious---What in Bidens plan is more sensible to border control, than Trumps?

ADVERTISEMENT