ADVERTISEMENT

Picking saturdays games

I should not have said "weak assed" that was just me being nasty. You are a good guy Phog, but I did solicit another post out of you! :)

I would sure think that the Big 12 would get more teams than the SEC. Plus Kansas and Baylor should really be seeded really high, with Texas Tech a 6 or 8 and West Virginia around that also.

Outside of UK, Auburn, LSU and Florida I don't see another SEC school worthy of an invite. UK a 3 or 4, Auburn a 4 or 5, LSU at 6-8 and Florida a 9. You just don't want to be the 8 seed playing Florida. I prefer that SEC end up with four decent teams instead of a large number that will get knocked out the first round.

I only picked Florida because they are fighting for a seed and Ashton wasn't playing.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I only picked Florida because they are fighting for a seed and Ashton wasn't playing.
I understand. Plus I thought that UK would lose Saturday.

But even against the officials UK pulled out a great win.

I have been to Florida for 16 UK games. UK got screwed in all 16 even though UK pulled most of them out.

In 1977 UK was down 1 point with 17 seconds left. After 6 plays UK won by 2. The only way to explain that is that the crooked UF officials kept adding time to the clock. They would have been better off simply not cheating. (That game was not on TV, so it sort of went under the radar.)

ADVERTISEMENT