ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Booth

klize17

Oct 30, 2006
Out indefinitely with a broken shooting hand. Bad timing for Nova.

Mikal Bridges also banged up, if that gets serious you can count nova out. Booths injury is the third broken hand that nova has had this year, which is bizarre

They are not a one man team so they will be just fine as long as they only lose one player at a Time. Having their freshman PG BK really help s.

Nova's 3rd broken hand, luckily they aren't season enders. He should be able to come back before tourney time. Not sure they'll be able to hold onto #1 overall though. Depth will be tested.

I don't follow nova quite as closely as I should. Tell me about Booth and how much he contributes.... Never want to hear about injuries

I don't follow nova quite as closely as I should. Tell me about Booth and how much he contributes.... Never want to hear about injuries
was curious who will fill his minutes. looks like a starter that plays near 30 mpg.

remember him lighting it up in the national title game. bummer that he'll miss this post season along with last.

Villanova essentially has 6 starters with Brunson, Booth, DiVencenzo, Bridges, Paschall, and Spellman... DiVencenzo will obviously start in his place, but his minutes won't go way up because he was already getting close to 30 minutes a game. Collin Gillespie and Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree should see more time...

Don't feel bad. Nobody does. Hard to catch games on the Fox Business Channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: toonces11
Phil Booth?

157nl2e.jpg

Out indefinitely with a broken shooting hand. Bad timing for Nova.

Jay Wright never learns. He goes into every season with a short bench. What is the point? If you get 13 scholarships, why would you only use 10 or 11?

That's odd, considering how WVU has lost 3 of their last 4 games.

It happens when you play in a legit conference against legit competition.

I know I trolled Nova in this thread, but why do all Nova fans on this board have under 20 posts and 95% of them are about WVU.

Pretty weird.

It happens when you play in a legit conference against legit competition.

I know I trolled Nova in this thread, but why do all Nova fans on this board have under 20 posts and 95% of them are about WVU.

Pretty weird.

Just trying to have some fun my man. This is a thread about a Nova player, isn't it?

Just trying to have some fun my man. This is a thread about a Nova player, isn't it?

I hear ya.

Like I said, I know I was trolling Nova in this thread, but it's weird that none of you ever post unless youre talking about wvu or going back and forth with me.

I hear ya.

Like I said, I know I was trolling Nova in this thread, but it's weird that none of you ever post unless youre talking about wvu or going back and forth with me.

Isn't the point of trolling to generate a response? I came into this thread because it was about a Nova player. Saw you trolling, thought I'd join in with some good natured banter. Sorry it weirded you out.

Isn't the point of trolling to generate a response? I came into this thread because it was about a Nova player. Saw you trolling, thought I'd join in with some good natured banter. Sorry it weirded you out.

haha True. You're good. I've never seen you on here before but the other Nova fans on here have a weird obsession with WVU. That's why i was being a douche and trolling in this thread.

I’m not sure any team has more games on major television (Fox/CBS/etc..) than Villanova. Pretty sure we had 8-9 on those channels. Sure, we had a single game against our Worst BE conference opponent on Fox Business. WVU is probably on national tv 1-2x/year. Villanova gets discussed and press during NFL playoff games on Fox.

WVU is a bad program, the numbers don’t lie. But Jerry West played there 60 years ago so they are GREAT!!!

I’m not sure any team has more games on major television (Fox/CBS/etc..) than Villanova. Pretty sure we had 8-9 on those channels. Sure, we had a single game against our Worst BE conference opponent on Fox Business. WVU is probably on national tv 1-2x/year. Villanova gets discussed and press during NFL playoff games on Fox.

WVU is a bad program, the numbers don’t lie. But Jerry West played there 60 years ago so they are GREAT!!!

STOP IT!

Obviously if the guy knows villanova played a game on fox business, hes very aware that Nova is playing on broadcast TV every weekend till the end of the season. Stop trolling him!

ADVERTISEMENT