ADVERTISEMENT

Penny Hardaway

As someone in Memphis, Penny is still a caricature. I'd post it but we all know it too well.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to the Penny comments. That dude is out there. I was commenting on the use of "literally."

(I hate correcting people, but I just can't help it when I see "literally" misused. I read it and think of a teenager saying "I literally can't even.")

Yeah, I wasn't referring to the Penny comments. That dude is out there. I was commenting on the use of "literally."

(I hate correcting people, but I just can't help it when I see "literally" misused. I read it and think of a teenager saying "I literally can't even.")

#metoo

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Memphis is to UT what U of Louisville is to UK - an obnoxious, chunky, little brother with a permanent Cheetos stache desperately trying outdo big bro. UK has literally owned the series, including beating them twice in the same series. UL has beat us like once in 10 years despite playing 12 or so times.

If they don’t get more competitive I’m thinking UK should drop them for a higher profile home and home - like vs. UNC, Duke, Gonzaga or Michigan.
Ok, I like Louisville, but that was funny. Laughing

I've literally got to get cooking.:)
I"m 100% alone this Christmas. Local family is gone to see their family. I have a little beer, some shows on the dvr, and a video game to play.

Very uneventful, but hey, let's make the most.

The wife and I bought a whole bunch of presents for kids around the city. I'm a bit bummed I don't get to see them open them.

Reactions: kl40504
I"m 100% alone this Christmas. Local family is gone to see their family. I have a little beer, some shows on the dvr, and a video game to play.

The wife and I bought a whole bunch of presents for kids around the city. I'm a bit bummed I don't get to see them open them.
I would invite you here, but I doubt you'd make it in time. Everything is cooking except the rolls. Dinner at 1:00 EST.

Merry Christmas. I am sure the kids are thankful. May be the only gifts they receive.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Memphis is to UT what U of Louisville is to UK - an obnoxious, chunky, little brother with a permanent Cheetos stache desperately trying outdo big bro. UK has literally owned the series, including beating them twice in the same series. UL has beat us like once in 10 years despite playing 12 or so times.

If they don’t get more competitive I’m thinking UK should drop them for a higher profile home and home - like vs. UNC, Duke, Gonzaga or Michigan.

Except yalls coach was too scared to go to Bloomington to play a home and home with IU so I doubt you get ur wish.

We too wish it was more competitive series here lately and hope Mack won’t be as infatuated/intimidated of UK as Pitino. Plus y’all won the football game so that means we get the basketball game, that’s how it has went for the last feels like decade. Will say .500 is about the best we can hope for in this series when half the games are in corrupt arena.

Luckily the last couple of years the SEC has produced top ten teams other than UK, so it’s not really UKs super bowl that is had been in years past, and their last chance to get a good resume boosting win.

Here’s to a good game Saturday, hopefully if nothing else both teams walk away healthy for conference play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT