ADVERTISEMENT

Other than dunk.. what can Malik Monk do?

"ncaa freshman wall"

....apparently it hasn't hurt our Freshmen 8 out the last 9 times they've played the dirty birds.

just what i expected, the ole he wouldnt start for ukay line.
The dunk was sick, that was the point of the post. Monk didnt invent the dunk. he is good, and all, but he is a freshman. Hope he can maintain the superstardom, but most ukay fans do not know about the freshman wall. Monk will show who he is when he hits his.
hope you understand that?
How hard are you praying that he doesnt end the season averaging 20 a game like he is now?

Lololololol

Prediction?

Monk will be better than Donovan Mitchell every day going forward and probably for the rest of their playing career lives.
Dude is shooting 39.4% from the floor thus far...

Good for 1,689th in college basketball.

Which would be the lowest FG% on UK's roster other than Dominique Hawkins (3.0 ppg) and Calipari's son, Brad. Laughing

Dude is shooting 39.4% from the floor thus far...

Good for 1,689th in college basketball.

Which would be the lowest FG% on UK's roster other than Dominique Hawkins (3.0 ppg) and Calipari's son, Brad. Laughing

I was gonna post Monk's FG% in comparison to be all like "well Monk isn't doing much better" because I thought he was at 39% FGs also... but I looked at it wrong and that's his 3 point %. He's shooting 48% from the floor overall. That's dumb for a guard.

Reactions: jarms24
The funny thing is there have been many UK Freshman who didn't start nearly as fast as Monk...it's just priceless that he was the one who was picked on. He's literally dominated since.

So much hype imo

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

This dude shouldn't be allowed to post until the next UL scandal hits. Oh wait. Eyeroll

I've had to quit going to rafters...luckily most don't know this board exists

I've not quit rafters all together but i'm pretty close. Rarely see any objective posters anymore. Just a bunch of guys who think every UK player should go #1 in the draft and every recruit that picks another school sucks. There's still a few good posters there. Spears, mj2k10, gonzo to make a few.

Where has Lockdown been? Lol feel like he disappeared shortly after this thread.

Some say he destroyed all of his electronics and moved into the everglades, never to be seen again. Nobody knows though.

he died... maybe?

This thread is the Jelly of the Month Club... sure to keep on getting bumped even after he leaves UK and is tearing it up in the NBA for the next 20 years.

LockdownCard had a melt down after Trump won the election and made a troll account @Trumpfan666. One of the mods on the football forum sniffed him out and posted something along the lines of "Since you have this account now, does that mean I can play the lockdown card on your other account (if you know what I mean)?"

ADVERTISEMENT