ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2018 NFL discussion thread.

I will bet you the Rams do not make the Super Bowl. KC I can see, not LA. NFC is too stacked and they have no playoff experience other than a loss last season

Interesting I would say the opposite. AFC has teams that are good and have a lot more playoff experience and better coaching then KC.

Reactions: dtgold88
KC & The Rams are both really good but Injuries could change everything.
Never ever count out New England.

I agree. Although I think if it does happen, it almost has to be this year. PM is on fire and that offense is just on another level than any other team in the AFC.

Not to sound like a homer, but the game on 12/9 is going to say a lot about them. I wanna see how the offense plays against a good defense in the snowy, cold weather. If they blow the Ravens out then this is their year, but if Andy Reid goes into his late season conservative play calling tail spin, I don’t see them getting past NE.

Not to sound like a homer, but the game on 12/9 is going to say a lot about them. I wanna see how the offense plays against a good defense in the snowy, cold weather. If they blow the Ravens out then this is their year, but if Andy Reid goes into his late season conservative play calling tail spin, I don’t see them getting past NE.
Ravens are one of the few teams I can see giving them problems. Very physical and get after the QB. Should be a great game in Carolina next weekend, man. Good luck! Was really hoping you all were going to beat NO yesterday, would have put us in first in the NFC South.

Ravens are one of the few teams I can see giving them problems. Very physical and get after the QB. Should be a great game in Carolina next weekend, man. Good luck! Was really hoping you all were going to beat NO yesterday, would have put us in first in the NFC South.

Yesterday sucked. The NO fans in front of us were without a doubt the trashiest fvckers we have ever had sit in front of us, which is saying a lot because the AFC North, Baltimore definitely included, has to be up their in terms of trash fans. Was absolutely shocked because I have nothing against them and actually like Brees.

I will bet you the Rams do not make the Super Bowl. KC I can see, not LA. NFC is too stacked and they have no playoff experience other than a loss last season
NFC is stacked? In head to head AFC holds the edge.

Interesting I would say the opposite. AFC has teams that are good and have a lot more playoff experience and better coaching then KC.
Been hearing it since offseason NFC is stacked. Even close to halfway through the season with AFC in a slight head to head lead vs. NFC it hasn't died down?

11-13 is fine?

I guess you missed the "before Alex Smith" part.

He had a winning record and went to several NFC championships. I'd call that fine.

I mean, did people really expect him to beat the likes of Brady and Roethlisberger with Alex Smith and a bad D? Seems rational. Not to mention two of those losses were among the flukiest in NFL history.

Anyway, who cares. Mahomes is far and away the best QB he's ever had. The past means jack and shit.

I guess you missed the "before Alex Smith" part.

He had a winning record and went to several NFC championships. I'd call that fine.

I mean, did people really expect him to beat the likes of Brady and Roethlisberger with Alex Smith and a bad D? Seems rational. Not to mention two of those losses were among the flukiest in NFL history.

Anyway, who cares. Mahomes is far and away the best QB he's ever had. The past means jack and shit.

Jesus Christ, you can’t cherry pick the years you want to evaluate Andy Reid’s playoff resume. He had Alex Smith, you can’t ignore that. He is an average to below average coach when the calendar turns over, sorry that upsets you.

Jesus Christ, you can’t cherry pick the years you want to evaluate Andy Reid’s playoff resume. He had Alex Smith, you can’t ignore that. He is an average to below average coach when the calendar turns over, sorry that upsets you.

Uh....when it comes to predicting the future, QB is kinda relevant. Is this no longer a QB driven league? We are talking about the NFL still right?

By your logic, if Mahomes wins a bunch of playoff games and/or Super Bowls, Andy Reid magically got better as a coach.

Uh....when it comes to predicting the future, QB is kinda relevant. Is this no longer a QB driven league? We are talking about the NFL still right?

By your logic, if Mahomes wins a bunch of playoff games and/or Super Bowls, Andy Reid magically got better as a coach.

Jesus, you’re a tard. Did you just start watching football this year? Reid has a history of choking in the playoffs.

Jesus, you’re a tard. Did you just start watching football this year? Reid has a history of choking in the playoffs.

What was Belichick's coaching record before Brady? You can pick regular season or postseason.

Derp.

What was Belichick's coaching record before Brady? You can pick regular season or postseason.

Derp.

You legit just started watching football this year. A quick google search of Andy Reid and choking brings up some great stuff for you to read. In fact in an interview Andy Reid talked about Bill Cowher and said his legacy was always “yea, but” until he finally won the Super Bowl with Pittsburgh, this happened before you started watching football, and how Reid feels like his legacy is also becoming “yea,but”.

Yeah, I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't need you to Google Andy Reid's history for me.

Again, the supposed GOAT Belichick was awful in the regular season AND postseason before Brady. I don't really give a damn that Andy Reid's defenses blew a couple big leads before Mahomes. Capeesh?

Mahomes would have beaten the Titans by 20.

Yeah, I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't need you to Google Andy Reid's history for me.

Again, the supposed GOAT Belichick was awful in the regular season AND postseason before Brady. I don't really give a damn that Andy Reid's defenses blew a couple big leads before Mahomes. Capeesh?

Mahomes would have beaten the Titans by 20.

You aren’t even quoting me you’re so rustled. RollLaugh

It's all or nothing bro.

Meanwhile @bMORE607 is loving him some Cam Newton right now.

201.jpg

Cam having a field day. And of course I started the Ravens D in a league. Love how our offense looks today.

I figured Cam would give us fits and this was an L. But the fact that this isn't even competitive means we should be one step closer to going into full rebuild.

Saints players should have waited on the sideline until the refs called that pass interference. That would have drawn a lot more attention to that egregious no call. You'd have the head office on the phone with those officials in a hurry on a stage that big.

Saints players should have waited on the sideline until the refs called that pass interference. That would have drawn a lot more attention to that egregious no call. You'd have the head office on the phone with those officials in a hurry on a stage that big.
Bad call no question, but Payton deserves blame for mismanaging the clock. Also not the ref who made Brees throw a popfly INT.

Rams +2 v Patriots -2 with a point total of 58. Sounds like another great game. I like the pats with this staff and many players knowing how to manage the extra week and all of the attention. But Goff looked pretty good imo. Should be fun

I can't stand the Pats but definitely think they have the advantage here.

The bad call didn’t lose the game for the Saints. It just gave the Rams a better chance at getting it into OT. They even started the OT with the ball, go down and win the game and nobody gives a shit about the call.

ADVERTISEMENT