ADVERTISEMENT

OMG ZION IS BACK AND PLAYING

Sevro

Nov 18, 2018
Fyre Island
Ermahgerd.jpg

Reactions: lerario
With Zion"I have a big room" Williamson back, along with college basketball's best coach, they won't lose from here on out.

Saw Zion play last night. He is legit and he plays hard, If k can get the other 4 on the court to play as hard, they will not be beat.

Saw Zion play last night. He is legit and he plays hard, If k can get the other 4 on the court to play as hard, they will not be beat.
I'm hoping him stealing all their thunder causes some issues. Barrett can't be happy he's been made to look like Robin, when he was supposed to be Batman.

Roy needs to spread the floor like he did the first game. If he runs the high low post set dook will feast. They love to jump the passing lanes and you can’t back door them with the lane clogged.

Don't get me wrong--Zion is next level awesome. His freshman year easily puts him up there with Durant, Beasley, Melo---possibly above them after the tourney. But Espn is reeeaaaallly fluffing his nuts any chance they get. They panned to one fan at the big 12 tourney with a duke hat on, just so they could do a segment on zion and talk about what shoes he was going wear. He is good enough that I def tune in to see how he did that night, but I also want to hear about all the other important games at least once before they circle back around to unzipping zions trousers.

Don't get me wrong--Zion is next level awesome. His freshman year easily puts him up there with Durant, Beasley, Melo---possibly above them after the tourney. But Espn is reeeaaaallly fluffing his nuts any chance they get. They panned to one fan at the big 12 tourney with a duke hat on, just so they could do a segment on zion and talk about what shoes he was going wear. He is good enough that I def tune in to see how he did that night, but I also want to hear about all the other important games at least once before they circle back around to unzipping zions trousers.
Zion is a bigger story by himself than the entire Big 12 tournament. Not surprised by espcnn taking a break to discuss relevant topics.

ADVERTISEMENT