ADVERTISEMENT

Floridas going to be an interesting team this year...

ABVolsFan92

Gold Member
May 31, 2012
They could legit be elite 8 good or really bad like they have been recently. they have a 4 guard system with Zion Pullin, Walter Clayton Jr, Riley Kugel and Will Richard. If they are hitting their shots they could be a team that sneaks up on people

They could legit be elite 8 good or really bad like they have been recently. they have a 4 guard system with Zion Pullin, Walter Clayton Jr, Riley Kugel and Will Richard. If they are hitting their shots they could be a team that sneaks up on people
That pretty much sums it up for everyone.

I've never heard of any of the dudes you listed, are they any good? Where did they come from?

Kugel is talented. I believe he has 1st Round NBA talent. Could also be 1st Team All-Conference. Then you have Will Richard, someone with dynamite shooting splits. He had an efg percentage over 60% last season. How many guards can pull that off? The wing duo of Kugel-Richard has the potential to be the best in the SEC.

Walter Clayton was the MAAC POY and shot 43% from 3; Zyon Pullin was 1st Team All-Conference in the Big West and shot right at 40% from 3. I feel comfortable in saying Kugel and Richard are both elite-level guards. Don't know for certain about the other two; sometimes these guys struggle when they transfer up. Their shooting percentages, at least, are very encouraging.

And then you have Tyrese Samuel, a very productive 11-6 dude at Seton Hall. And the last notable name is Micah Handlogten, a big who averaged 10 boards and 2 blocks a game last year. Florida should be a formidable opponent. They have a lot of nice pieces. Could easily see them making their way into the top 25.

Golden better have a decent season, otherwise ((turd noises))

Will you elaborate further on “turd noises?”
Poop Latte GIF by Lavio

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's crazy to think, but Kugel is having a hard time finding minutes. He's super talented, but he's very inconsistent. Lately he's been playing less and less, which is unfortunate. Kid has a lot of potential.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kugel doesn’t know what to do in an offense that doesn’t iso him, and often over dribbles instead of just taking it to the rack.

I can see him transferring to get a change of scenery.

Reactions: 954gator
It's crazy to think, but Kugel is having a hard time finding minutes. He's super talented, but he's very inconsistent. Lately he's been playing less and less, which is unfortunate. Kid has a lot of potential.
Sounds like an excersize women do.

• Haha
Reactions: 954gator
ADVERTISEMENT