ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 5’9 PG can be risky. He has to be pretty special to make up for how undersized he is.
college-basketball-michigan-state-vs-purdue---march-4-2015-62fd8392b46c0b5a.jpg

Sounds like um may not wait on Trimble and take dug McDaniel instead. However, it also does not sound like any other b1g schools are a factor for Trimble, which is good because he’s awesome.
Had no idea Trimble is JP Tokoto’s brother. He has a UNC offer.

Lundardi's bracketology:

1 - Michigan
2 - Purdue
2 - OSU
3 - Maryland
5 - MSU
6 - Illinois
8 - Iowa
9 - Indiana
First four out - Northwestern

What is he seeing in Northwestern that makes him think they are a bubble team? Doesn't he know they lost Miller Kopp to transfer?
Honestly, I don't know if I would substitute any teams in the top 8. Looks good.

Yeah I’m not too happy about potentially missing out on Trimble for dug, but I’ll have to trust our coach
I’m typically in the camp of take the guy that wants to commit now instead of playing the waiting game and potentially miss out on both.

Tyler Ulis was ours if we wanted, but we waited for Tyus Jones and in the end we got Tum Tum.

I knew Purdue wasn't happening when I saw his final list was LSU, UConn, Auburn, Memphis and Purdue. One of those things is not like the other.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Is Trimble or the 5 star Jaden Bradley still potentially in the folds with this commitment.

I knew Purdue wasn't happening when I saw his final list was LSU, UConn, Auburn, Memphis and Purdue. One of those things is not like the other.

I laughed when I saw this list, Williams stock has been dropping a lot too

Is Trimble or the 5 star Jaden Bradley still potentially in the folds with this commitment.
Bradley no, I think they’ll still try with Trimble but have my doubts he’ll still want to come with Collins and McDaniel here.

think both of them are out at this point. Trimble may still be recruited as an off guard, but he's a little undersized for that position and he seems like he wants to run point so....probably a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT