ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you’re saying this because he’s white but he’s actually a pretty decent athlete lol
I was being serious. He’s a top tier athlete. I’ve never seen someone with his combination of shooting and athleticism.

In all seriousness, I think he actually is a really good pickup lol
I think some people were worried when he didn’t commit back in the winter but it sounds like he wanted to take an official visit and with the craziness of covid who can blame him. Love the pickup and now we focus on Justice Smith and Jalen Washington.

Quick look and I see Cunningham and Suggs missing too I think? Who knows why
Always thought the top guys would do the measurements and such, but not get on the floor for the drills and scrimmages, but maybe the rona has changed things.

So....Sweet 16?
giphy.gif

ben johnson is going go down as maybe the worst/underwhelming b1g hire since um promoted brian ellerbe
Well, we'll find out by the first signing period. If he doesn't have a few of the top MN players signed, the heat will be on him before the season even starts. Tre Holloman is the key. If he lands him, he'll buy himself some time.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Sounds like um may not wait on Trimble and take dug McDaniel instead. However, it also does not sound like any other b1g schools are a factor for Trimble, which is good because he’s awesome.

Sounds like um may not wait on Trimble and take dug McDaniel instead. However, it also does not sound like any other b1g schools are a factor for Trimble, which is good because he’s awesome.
A 5’9 PG can be risky. He has to be pretty special to make up for how undersized he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT