ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going be interesting to see what happens with um pg recruiting, sounds like they lead for Haden Bradley, Trimble and dug McDaniel and they are visiting back to back to back. Seems like the preference is in that order too.

Going be interesting to see what happens with um pg recruiting, sounds like they lead for Haden Bradley, Trimble and dug McDaniel and they are visiting back to back to back. Seems like the preference is in that order too.
I’m assuming Michigan will only add one of those guards to go along with Jett in 2022?

When Livers went down in Howard’s first season we didn’t have a single wing off the bench. Our bench rotation players were 6’1 David Dejulius and two centers in Austin Davis and Collin Castleton. Said it all year last year.
Wait wait wait...you got your feelings hurt by me saying he was just outside my top 10, but yet now you're saying that Howard elevated the program to some amazing new levels?

You're just a tool! Lol you probably have half of the posts on the last 5 pages, and nearly every post is just you arguing with multiple people over the absolute dumbest things to be worked up over.

I just don't understand how you can think that's interesting and fun. Especially after doing the exact same thing day after day for what...10 years?

Reactions: johnboiler123
Where you ranking Woodson in Big Ten coaches?
Why would anyone have a ranking for him yet...he hasn't coached a game yet? I guess I'm a little different from you...I think it's foolish to act like someone is one of the top coaches around after just a season, or 2.

Especially if he's coming into a program that was previously led by one of the best coaches in all of basketball. Although, after seeing how you are now starting to flip flop about how good the program had been ran before Howard...maybe it doesn't take anytime to start acting like your coach is the greatest around?

Last edited:
Crap meant to respond to bmore and accidentally resoonded to myself.

You had Michigan outside of your top 5 in just the Big Ten going into this season because we lost Simpson and Teske. Instead, Michigan won the Big Ten, made the Elite 8, finished 4th in Sagarin, 3rd in Kenpom, 4th in the coach’s poll, 4th in the AP poll.

Keep going I like bragging about Howard.
I obviously under appreciated just how good of a coach you have. Martelli is more impressive than I gave him credit for.

I obviously under appreciated just how good of a coach you have. Martelli is more impressive than I gave him credit for.
tenor.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
Will Jaden Ivey be more valuable to Purdue's success next season than Trevion Williams?
Two things come into play.

1) Trevion is a known constant at this point as a senior, although FT shooting could give him some bump. Ivey provides all the upside depending how much of a jump he makes.

2) Edey was a fantastic surprise as a true frosh and provides a valuable backup/safeguard

With the above being said, both guys are invaluable to our team, but Ivey’s play will probably determine if Purdue is just a very good team or actual contender that pushes for a B1G title and a F4.

Izzo has said from the summer practices that Gabe Brown looks amazing, Brooks is shooting the ball really well, and Hoggard is down significant weight, and Christie has been all he’s chalked up to be.

Last edited:
Two things come into play.

1) Trevion is a known constant at this point as a senior, although FT shooting could give him some bump. Ivey provides all the upside depending how much of a jump he makes.

2) Edey was a fantastic surprise as a true frosh and provides a valuable backup/safeguard

With the above being said, both guys are invaluable to our team, but Ivey’s play will probably determine if Purdue is just a very good team or actual contender that pushes for a B1G title and a F4.

Makes sense. I think Ivey has All-American potential, but of course, so does Williams. Ivey probably has the higher ceiling, and Williams has the higher floor. Could very well be a Final Four team. I'll be excited to see the jump Ivey makes.

Makes sense. I think Ivey has All-American potential, but of course, so does Williams. Ivey probably has the higher ceiling, and Williams has the higher floor. Could very well be a Final Four team. I'll be excited to see the jump Ivey makes.
I'll be surprised if Ivey isn't 1st team All Big Ten and in contention for the all American teams.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT