ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is the bet?

BTW, your own site is reporting that Cockburn is likely staying in the draft.

Liknk to the vid? Wouldnt be surprised it was a girl or a fifth grader that knocked his ass out.
The video fvcking sucks can’t see shit. Here’s a pic from it though

E2K9OscXIAcanJ-

Hold up…let’s set aside Gilinois, he is irrelevant. Your account has been two people this entire time? Mind blown.
Over 99% one person on this forum. We both post on the home board.

What exactly is the bet?

BTW, your own site is reporting that Cockburn is likely staying in the draft.

If Kofi stays Illinois has a similar ranking to this year. A team that hovers in the top 10 pretty much all year.

If they don’t have Kofi they will be a borderline top 25 team, in and out. But way closer to 25 than 50.

I’ll avatar bet you that Houstan shoots better than BJ Boston.
I said he has similar characteristics to BJ Boston. Neither is a great athlete, both getting pumped up as top 10 recruits and mocked high in draft predictions.

I expect him to have a much better attitude and be a team player, he’s also a much more willing defender.

Keep making hyperboles out of my statements.

If Kofi stays Illinois has a similar ranking to this year. A team that hovers in the top 10 pretty much all year.

If they don’t have Kofi they will be a borderline top 25 team, in and out. But way closer to 25 than 50.
That is subjective. That isn’t a bet.

Care to comment on your home site reporting Kofi is likely gone?

I said he has similar characteristics to BJ Boston. Neither is a great athlete, both getting pumped up as top 10 recruits and mocked high in draft predictions.

I expect him to have a much better attitude and be a team player, he’s also a much more willing defender.

Keep making hyperboles out of my statements.

BJ Boston shot 30% you said that he’s the comparison when you think of shooting. So let’s bet on it.

That is subjective. That isn’t a bet.

Care to comment on your home site reporting Kofi is likely gone?

Kofi wants people to think he’s gone so he can get actual input from NBA teams.

Not a done deal either way.

Come up with some stipulations if you are so confident in top 25 with Kofi and 50 without.

Kofi wants people to think he’s gone so he can get actual input from NBA teams.

Not a done deal either way.

Come up with some stipulations if you are so confident in top 25 with Kofi and 50 without.
Lol you are delusional. Kofi wants people to think he’s gone, because he’s going pro.

You were the one who came up with the dumb*ss bet, you can come up with the parameters.

Lol you are delusional. Kofi wants people to think he’s gone, because he’s going pro.

You were the one who came up with the dumb*ss bet, you can come up with the parameters.
If he was sure of going that route he would’ve gotten a real agent. The sites are always going to brace for the worst and then if he comes back it’s a bigger story.

Sounds like you aren’t very confident anymore.

If he was sure of going that route he would’ve gotten a real agent. The sites are always going to brace for the worst and then if he comes back it’s a bigger story.

Sounds like you aren’t very confident anymore.
Sounds like you aren’t smart enough to come up with betting parameters based on my borderline top 25 and borderline top 50 statements.

Kofi is gone.

Sounds like you aren’t smart enough to come up with betting parameters based on my borderline top 25 and borderline top 50 statements.

Kofi is gone.
Okay I win if their average ranking on the AP and Coaches poll is 1 through 10. With Kofi.

And I win if without Kofi they are ranked >35.

I could do that in a couple of days, man. But sounds good.

There’s a good chance you disappear at some point this year when Illinois drops back to mediocrity and/or flames out in another tournament. So 1 month where you don’t post here at all doesn’t do anything.

There’s a good chance you disappear at some point this year when Illinois drops back to mediocrity and/or flames out in another tournament. So 1 month where you don’t post here at all doesn’t do anything.
New guy wanted to ban bet me and then accused me of being someone that would disappear LOL.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
It’s gonna suck when Illinois doesn’t and you are stuck with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT