ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you project to be your team’s starting 5 for next year?

Xavier Johnson
Parker Stewart
Tamar Bates
Miller Kopp
TJD

I refuse to answer since it will inevitably jinx us, but I like our lineup a lot.
tumblr_mp22b5YVop1rvnnvyo3_250.gifv

Who do you project to be your team’s starting 5 for next year?

Xavier Johnson
Parker Stewart
Tamar Bates
Miller Kopp
TJD
Tyson Watson
Max Christie
Gabe Brown
Malik Hall
Marcus Bingham

I feel better about our frontcourt. Hall and Bingham are 2 guys who really came along to end the year. I mean, Bingham went from a virtually unplayable guy at points to clearly our best big. I could also see a big year out of Gabe. The guy can shoot it, that’s for sure, but I’m interested to see how he handles a bigger role.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Hunter 24 /Morton 12
Sasha 24/IT 8
Ivey 28/Newman 22
Gillis 20 /Kaufman 16
Trevion 24 /Edey 12 /Furst 10

My best guess at minutes distribution to begin the year with an 11 man rotation with the starters on the left but expect the rotation to tighten up as the season goes on.

& wouldn’t be surprised if starters are different by years end by any means.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Hunter 24 /Morton 12
Sasha 24/IT 8
Ivey 28/Newman 22
Gillis 20 /Kaufman 16

My best guess at minutes distribution to begin the year with an 11 man rotation with the starters on the left but expect the rotation to tighten up as the season goes on.

You think they would redshirt Furst if he’s projected to get such a small role?

You think they would redshirt Furst if he’s projected to get such a small role?
Nah, that’s just my guess to start the year. Plus Trevion has so many games where he gets into foul trouble and whatnot. He’ll find more PT if he’s productive.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Towson and their fvck head AD are fvcking dead to me @Noahtogo24

A fvcking 3 seed and they gave ND the 6 seed. So we have to play them in Southbend in the Quarters. UNC’s coach is on the committee and they magically get the one seed. Fvck these assholes

Exactly !! Completely ridiculous to me!!

Reactions: bMORE607
Hunter 24 /Morton 12
Sasha 24/IT 8
Ivey 28/Newman 22
Gillis 20 /Kaufman 16

I think Ivey plays over 30 honestly. He was at 24 this year.

Yeah, I have no idea how these minutes distribute. I'll also be shocked if Edey only gets 12 minutes (he averaged 15 this year) but I'll be damned if I know where they are going to come from.

Maybe we can petition the NCAA to expand games to 48 minutes.

I wouldn’t be too surprised either way. Carsen averaged 29 his sophomore year. I’d imagine they’d want to keep him fresh and they have the depth to do so.

Yeah, I have no idea how these minutes distribute. I'll also be shocked if Edey only gets 12 minutes (he averaged 15 this year) but I'll be damned if I know where they are going to come from.

Maybe we can petition the NCAA to expand games to 48 minutes.
Same here on the Edey for 12 per game but I just don’t know how they’ll distribute otherwise unless Furst simply doesn’t play this year. I would be surprised if Edey exceeded 18 per game though.

I wouldn’t be too surprised either way. Carsen averaged 29 his sophomore year. I’d imagine they’d want to keep him fresh and they have the depth to do so.

Same here on the Edey for 12 per game but I just don’t know how they’ll distribute otherwise unless Furst simply doesn’t play this year. I would be surprised if Edey exceeded 18 per game though.

Good problems to have for sure.

Reactions: otte21
IU fans, what happened here? Pretty late in the game to make this announcement.

Feels like a big loss. I liked his game when healthy.

IU fans, what happened here? Pretty late in the game to make this announcement.

Feels like a big loss. I liked his game when healthy.

This has been rumored for awhile now. He was waiting until after the semester to announce.

We’ve been recruiting other transfers for awhile now, so it was obvious someone was going to have to leave. The rumors were him or RP.

Woodson cleaning up a bit more.
RP going to stay?

One thing that I’ve noticed is the guys that left were your best shooters on a not great shooting team. Will be interesting to see what next year looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT