ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Wiggins declared but could still come back. He’s definitely coming back, but good to go get feedback though.

Aaron Wiggins declared but could still come back. He’s definitely coming back, but good to go get feedback though.
NJxxmyG.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
@Noahtogo24 Turge's buyout breakdown from home board mod. We're stuck with this fvcker until probably 2023 at least.

The buyout from now until May 1 of 2022 is 5 mil. The buyout drops to 4.5 mil after May 1 of 2022. It drops to 3.5 mil after May 1 of 2023 and 2.5 mil after 2024 and there is no buyout the final year.

@Noahtogo24 Turge's buyout breakdown from home board mod. We're stuck with this fvcker until probably 2023 at least.

The buyout from now until May 1 of 2022 is 5 mil. The buyout drops to 4.5 mil after May 1 of 2022. It drops to 3.5 mil after May 1 of 2023 and 2.5 mil after 2024 and there is no buyout the final year.
Y'all worried about 5 Mil?

Reactions: HoosierAlice

Appears to be the same for Ron Harper Jr.

And for my first Rutgers "homeboard potato" post, with yesterdays commitment of 4* QB Gavin Wimsatt Rutgers football has the #7 recruiting class in the country and #2 in the B1G. Schiano will have us back to playing respectable football in a few years.

https://rutgers.rivals.com/commitments/football/2022

Duane Washington entered the draft . Didn’t say if he signed with an agent

This is not how it works.
Y'all will have to give him extension for him to recruit effectively.
So realistically y'all might be able to buy him out at 4.5 mil next year. After that, the buyout amount will be whatever extension he gets. It won't be 3.5 mil at 05012023.

Iowa big man recruit Riley Mulvey reclassifies to 2021. Fran probably saw the light that they weren’t getting Robbins and he needs a big man. Pretty skinny tho

Reactions: KisteK
This is not how it works.
Y'all will have to give him extension for him to recruit effectively.
So realistically y'all might be able to buy him out at 4.5 mil next year. After that, the buyout amount will be whatever extension he gets. It won't be 3.5 mil at 05012023.
I had no idea you knew the inner workings of Maryland’s athletic department and their budget. Will tag you from now on to make sure what’s coming from the home board matches what you know.

The law firm of Murray, Mulvey, and Murray are going to make Hunter Dickinson go undrafted. Still only going to finish in 9th place.

Reactions: KisteK
Alright fellas, even though I know every fanbase isn't equally represented on here, we're gonna play the 2021-2022 Game of Who's........the Iowa edition. SmokinSmile

Your options, for your team and your team alone, are as follows:

Who wants to lose to Iowa (to help them win a championship)?

Who is going to lose to Iowa (because it's going to happen whether you like it or not............)?

Who is going to be an a**hole (because that's what your team is if they're willing to beat Iowa in an effort to keep them from winning a championship)?

So, in regards to your team..............who are you? :D

Alright fellas, even though I know every fanbase isn't equally represented on here, we're gonna play the 2021-2022 Game of Who's........the Iowa edition. SmokinSmile

Your options, for your team and your team alone, are as follows:

Who wants to lose to Iowa (to help them win a championship)?

Who is going to lose to Iowa (because it's going to happen whether you like it or not............)?

Who is going to be an a**hole (because that's what your team is if they're willing to beat Iowa in an effort to keep them from winning a championship)?

So, in regards to your team..............who are you? :D
Option D: I don't care.....you had the PoTY and couldn't make it to the sweet 16.

Can't blame either one for wanting some fun in the sun.

Just got back from a weekend in AZ, and damn if it isn't one of my favorite places in the country. Wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to live there, even WITH the summers. With that said, Underwood isn't leaving Illinois for anywhere.

Also, if Adam Miller did indeed come back and Kofi did indeed stay, what a wild swing of emotions that would be for Illini fans in the past month, haha. We all saw what we played like without Ayo, and with Frazier coming back now, our potential is truly a range from a top 10-15 team again all the way to a Bubble team depending on who stays and goes. Guess that is college basketball now a days.

Reactions: sgrooms
Just got back from a weekend in AZ, and damn if it isn't one of my favorite places in the country. Wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to live there, even WITH the summers. With that said, Underwood isn't leaving Illinois for anywhere.

Also, if Adam Miller did indeed come back and Kofi did indeed stay, what a wild swing of emotions that would be for Illini fans in the past month, haha. We all saw what we played like without Ayo, and with Frazier coming back now, our potential is truly a range from a top 10-15 team again all the way to a Bubble team depending on who stays and goes. Guess that is college basketball now a days.
I thought frazier declared for the draft?

I thought frazier declared for the draft?
He did, but in a podcast done with his dad yesterday, the dad said he was coming back to Illinois. Trent didnt like that too much though, because he wanted to have a bit more of an announcement. It isnt being heavily reported yet, to allow him another moment, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT