ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think 18-13 is in pretty safely. I expect us to be around that record this coming year.
woodson51.gif

Giorgi declaring. If Kofi Leaves, what’s the big man situation?

He wants to play professional ball. Probably knows Kofi is coming back and doesn’t see the point in being his backup for another year.
He hasn’t seen his family in awhile, and he knows he won’t be playing in the NBA. Kofi is most likely coming back. Tre Mitchell is the main target either way, and unless someone hires his step dad, I like our chances.

• Haha
Reactions: Ingersol and MGC_07
He hasn’t seen his family in awhile, and he knows he won’t be playing in the NBA. Kofi is most likely coming back. Tre Mitchell is the main target either way, and unless someone hires his step dad, I like our chances.
In what world is kofi coming back, he wanted to leave last year and that center transfer said kofi is expected to go.

In what world is kofi coming back, he wanted to leave last year and that center transfer said kofi is expected to go.
In a world where people understand basketball and money. He’s not projected to be drafted, isn’t being guaranteed a contract, and he’ll have a good opportunity to play on another good team, be a preseason contender for NPOY, and make good money doing it. He’s no guarantee, but most expect him going back barring a guaranteed contract in the nba.

Reactions: cmore79
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT