ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we are in prime Pudue-IU shitposting form.
I’m not even sure what the welcher’s point is. Whether Purdue starts off top 15 or 5 is pretty irrelevant. Either way, the team should be quite good next year. Also, Purdue has a pretty strong track record with shooters like Waddell (Mathias, Cline, Sasha), and he is more athletic and taller than all of them. I would argue that those are the exact type of guys that IU has been missing.

I’m not even sure what the welcher’s point is. Whether Purdue starts off top 15 or 5 is pretty irrelevant. Either way, the team should be quite good next year. Also, Purdue has a pretty strong track record with shooters like Waddell (Mathias, Cline, Sasha), and he is more athletic and taller than all of them. I would argue that those are the exact type of guys that IU has been missing.
You don’t know much about Waddell if you think he is in the same category of shooter as Mathias, Cline, or Sasha were in high school.

looks like we are in prime Pudue-IU shitposting form.
1gzf5o.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
You don’t know much about Waddell if you think he is in the same category of shooter as Mathias, Cline, or Sasha were in high school.
40%+ is good enough for me

edit: plus, he’s already put Gunn on a poster.

Last edited:
Rumor floating that new Penn State coach Micah Shrewsberry will hire Brian Snow (formerly of Rivals and 247 Sports) to be his recruiting coordinator.

Interesting if true. He certainly has good AAU contacts but hasn't worked on that side of the ledger.

Rumor floating that new Penn State coach Micah Shrewsberry will hire Brian Snow (formerly of Rivals and 247 Sports) to be his recruiting coordinator.

Interesting if true. He certainly has good AAU contacts but hasn't worked on that side of the ledger.
posted that this was happening weeks ago

Reactions: cmore79

This could turn out to be a unmitigated disaster and I’m totally for it.

This could turn out to be a unmitigated disaster and I’m totally for it.
Why the dude knows pretty much everybody in the grassroots and high school scene, having a guy like that working back channels for transfers is pretty smart imo. More schools should be hiring guys like him.

Reactions: MGC_07
What experience does he have recruiting?
Don't think he's doing any actual recruiting but more scouting it sounds like. Which is what he's basically done for a while. That and having connections to AAU basketball. But let's be real, he's doing this at PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT