ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Morgan staying in the draft, signs agent0.

giphy.gif

This may sound crazy, but we really need to take Nebrasketball seriously this upcoming season. They finished 4th and return basically everyone. I know they didn’t beat any great teams, but they are a darkhourse to win the Big Ten

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
This may sound crazy, but we really need to take Nebrasketball seriously this upcoming season. They finished 4th and return basically everyone. I know they didn’t beat any great teams, but they are for sure a darkhourse to win the Big Ten
The biggest questions:
  • Will Glynn Watson play like junior Glynn Watson or sophomore Glynn Watson? He was more than a little disappointing last year after such a good sophomore year.
  • How will they replace Duby Okeke?

I know it’s sounds insane, but just look at the facts.

They return basically there entire roster on team that finished top 4 in the Big Ten.

I don’t think they will win it, I’d definitely put a few teams more likely to, but just keep an eye on them.

I know it’s sounds insane, but just look at the facts.

They return basically there entire roster on team that finished top 4 in the Big Ten.

I don’t think they will win it, I’d definitely put a few teams more likely to, but just keep an eye on them.
They need to find more consistent outside shooting. Gill and Turner were 39.1% between them on 179 attempts. The rest of the team was 33.0% on 491 attempts.

That said, I'm on record as saying I think Roby is a stud!

Reactions: MGC_07
Depends on if Mathews comes back, IU has a talented roster but is still really young. If he's gone I might go with IU but Beilein is a great coach and they have a lot of guys who know how to win.

If he stays, I'd take Michigan for sure. If he leaves I'd still take Michigan by a little bit. Thankfully Matthews position is the deepest on our roster and there was already going to be a log jam for minutes between Matthews/Livers and our two top freshmen (Brazdeikas and Johns).

If he stays, I'd take Michigan for sure. If he leaves I'd still take Michigan by a little bit. Thankfully Matthews position is the deepest on our roster and there was already going to be a log jam for minutes between Matthews/Livers and our two top freshmen (Brazdeikas and Johns).
I agree if he comes back paired with Simpson and Beilein along with the class they have coming in I would definitely take Michigan. IU still has to prove it under Archie while Michigan already has. If he leaves I don't know who I would pick it would be close.

Matthews isn't leaving lol … rattles me when fan bases act like their players are leaving when they know full well they're not

ADVERTISEMENT